Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

How To Make Payment On Booking.com And Airbnb With Naira Debit Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Payment On Booking.com And Airbnb With Naira Debit Card (3575 Views)

Hotel Jim-eddy Suites, Enugu, Nigeria - Booking.com-foxxymobile.com.ng / How To Download On Waptrick.com, Wapdam.com And Wapkid.com / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Payment On Booking.com And Airbnb With Naira Debit Card by Godsblessings: 4:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Hello, I would appreciate if anyone can share with me how to make payment for the hotel booking on booking.com or Airbnb . Which of the naira debit card work fine on this website. Thanks, expecting your valuable response
Re: How To Make Payment On Booking.com And Airbnb With Naira Debit Card by nixymax(f): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
I saw this post today when I wanted to make payment on AirBnB but unfortunately, no response in regard to the question.

I successfully paid with GTBank naira debit card and I feel the information will be useful to someone in the future.

I don't know the current transfer limit but I successfully paid 121USD. Incase the current limit is $200, you can make payment twice on AirBnB, you can pay part payment now and balance up the following day or later.
Re: How To Make Payment On Booking.com And Airbnb With Naira Debit Card by Vickkk(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thanks for putting light to this bro.
I want to make a payment too but I am worried if they will accept my GTB NAIRA CARD because I am thinking of paying 2k$ so I don’t know bro. Do you think it will work out? You can reach me on 07014088000. You can flash and I’ll call back. Thank You
Re: How To Make Payment On Booking.com And Airbnb With Naira Debit Card by dgbanj: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Vickkk:
Thanks for putting light to this bro.
I want to make a payment too but I am worried if they will accept my GTB NAIRA CARD because I am thinking of paying 2k$ so I don’t know bro. Do you think it will work out? You can reach me on 07014088000. You can flash and I’ll call back. Thank You
Were you able to make the payment?
Re: How To Make Payment On Booking.com And Airbnb With Naira Debit Card by Vickkk(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
dgbanj:

Were you able to make the payment?

Sorry for the late reply.

I didn’t bother to try but I have a feeling it won’t work.
Re: How To Make Payment On Booking.com And Airbnb With Naira Debit Card by paymentvoucher: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please who he made a payment on Booking.com lately with master card?
Re: How To Make Payment On Booking.com And Airbnb With Naira Debit Card by Xenisha: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hello! Whether you travel for business or pleasure, rely on Booking for all your travel needs. They provide easy hotel bookings, low-cost flights, and high-quality car rentals that a lot of their customers really like, and if you look at the booking reviews you will find that customers are happy to refer to them again and again when planning their trip. Today it is one of the largest online travel agencies, which is very popular.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Apprehended For Selling Selfies Of Her Vagina For £6,000 (N1,663,930.57) / Happy Birthday To Me! / This Is The Best WAEC Result Have Seen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.