Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Scenery Embroidery Village Gate Rice Burden, Landscape Embroidery Of Vietnam - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Scenery Embroidery Village Gate Rice Burden, Landscape Embroidery Of Vietnam (444 Views)

Hand Embroidery Art Picture To Visit The Scenery On The Sea / Landscape Embroidery Of Buffalo Herding In The Field / Beautiful Scenery Of Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scenery Embroidery Village Gate Rice Burden, Landscape Embroidery Of Vietnam by javisdom: 5:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Describe the picture: This picture is called '" Village gate Rice burden " vietnamese. Describes a farmer carrying ripe rice home. Showing the hard work and hard work of the Vietnamese people.
The children have carefully embroidered every detail. Colors of people and scenes blend together.
Highlight the shimmering, fanciful of painting.
Own this beautiful painting. See more details at:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/854566127/scenery-embroidery-village-gate-rice

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Need A Professional Photoshopper Who Can Edit Someone Naked (I will pay) / It's Cold Outside / I Got A Small Job Banner For You, Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.