Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,281 members, 7,853,341 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude (56443 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Damilare Oyeniyi Arrested For Raping Ogun 19-year-old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by jevic(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Ogun state and crimes are like salt and red oil.
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Zetty177x: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Handsome for nothing goats

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by segun18(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Rape is evil in any form. They should be given at least 10 years in prison with hard Labour and their pictures circulated all over Nigeria.

They must be mentally sick.
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by damocool(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Evil has completely taken over the world. May God Deliver us all.

Are you experiencing a very difficult time in your life? Are you overwhelmed with challenges of life? Are you even thinking of committing suicide one day? Have you gone to the mountains spending days, weeks, months there and yet never found solution to that thing pursuing you around? Or are you even diagnosed of a incurable disease and you're counting days to the end of life?
Are you living with guilt of sin and you total forgiveness from the Lord?
The solution is here, Christ is waiting for you at the 2020 DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT
TAGGED EXPERIENCE GOD TURNING BITTERNESS TO SWEETNESS.
STARTING FROM 24TH TO 27TH, DECEMBER.
VENUE @ ANY DEEPER LIFE CAMP GROUND NEAREST TO YOU.
COME WITH YOUR FAITH AND YOU SHALL RETURN TO YOUR HOUSE IN JOY.
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU ATTEND.
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Annychibest(f): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wicked Gender
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Adau123(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
You can imagine these are the stupid boys called theirselve youths and leaders of tommorow.
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by grandstar(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
This obviously isn't their first and must have been bragging about their escapades with their bad friends

If judgment is served, I hope this will be their last.
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by younger73: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
ValCon888:
This is a real case of rape that deserves sanction and condemnation. Not one olosho runs girl that's crying rape because dem run her street.
All rapists deserve to face the wrath of the law and this also includes all false accusers.

Damilare Oyeniyi is a member of the aye cult group in the itire/ikate area which is in the surulere axis in lagos state. He had to leave his kilo residence because he was involved in the killing of a rival cult member on his street. He moved to Ogun state to escape the police and hide from
the rival cult group who were also looking for him. Damilare was a really good kid before engaging in cultism and instead of keeping his head low, he still went there and committed another crime.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
NO MEANS NO
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Sixfeetbelle: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Triangles1:
WTF. how much is Olosh.

I like the girl courage, different from does hoes coming out to get justice after 4 years in other to tarnish people image.

But how they kidnaped the girl is confusing, most of this girl are fuckerlis in the name of indomie and android phone, I believed the girl reported the incident because of fear of the video not to show online.

The girl should be question also.

This is the main reason why rape will continue to persist in this country. You guys must always find a way to rope the victim into the crime.
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Sixfeetbelle: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
DonBenny77:

You are so wrong and ignorant

She isn't. That you don't do it doesn't mean the rest don't. Go through the comments and see them already giving excuses for the rapists.

"Is she that fine that she attracted rape?" so if she's ugly, it isn't rape?

"19 is no longer a teenager nah" so if she's not a teenager, it isn't rape?

"most of this girl are fvcked in the name of indomie and android phone, I believed the girl reported the incident because of fear of the video not to show online." I don't even know what to reply this one

This is just a few examples oh.

See eh, a handful of Ngerian men are secretly rape apologists. That's the bitter truth
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Tonymario58: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
For NCAN, OKORI is Efik not the other people
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by dollytino4real(f): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
rape no dey sweet o! I don't know y u must use force! tohtoh dey sara dis period 10 girls for 5naira dis December
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Eniola62(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sex starved bastards
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Triangles1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is the main reason why rape will continue to persist in this country. You guys must always find a way to rope the victim into the crime.

Point out where I rope the girl, train your child first before you seek for judgement.
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
sapphiere:
What is wrong with men of these days? What pleasure do they find in minors? Every man needs a psychological evaluation.
Sister not everymen,rather says some men needs psychological evaluation.. You can't generalized rather than be specific..
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is beyond horrible and bad
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Rawhumper(m): 1:11am On Jan 15, 2021
You funny but sometimes i heard girls enjoy rape.

Though i have never been accused of rape but i know there are factors that can make a girl turn a well consented sex to rape like if they guys didnt pay as agreed.

If more than one person took part as earlier arranged.

If they took video of her without her consent.

I have studied the mind and behaviour for decades, i can tell you most rapes were not rapes at first till something went wrong...doesnt mean there has not been rapes going on.

You know women are complex beings...

quote author=BRATISLAVA post=97281722]Alpha male and red pill men endorse these two men. They will soon come and conjure reasons why she was raped. Even if you show then the video, they will say she enjoyed it. Others will try to downplay other rape allegations. The "there is something she did to this man to pain him so much, fear woman" crew will soon arrive.

You will see them secretly happy.[/quote]
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by BRATISLAVA: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
You funny but sometimes i heard girls enjoy rape.

Though i have never been accused of rape but i know there are factors that can make a girl turn a well consented sex to rape like if they guys didnt pay as agreed.

If more than one person took part as earlier arranged.

If they took video of her without her consent.

I have studied the mind and behaviour for decades, i can tell you most rapes were not rapes at first till something went wrong...doesnt mean there has not been rapes going on.

You know women are complex beings...

quote author=BRATISLAVA post=97281722]Alpha male and red pill men endorse these two men. They will soon come and conjure reasons why she was raped. Even if you show then the video, they will say she enjoyed it. Others will try to downplay other rape allegations. The "there is something she did to this man to pain him so much, fear woman" crew will soon arrive.

You will see them secretly happy.

Yes, also heard men enjoy being raped. That's why it's not a crime.
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Rawhumper(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Smiles...Intelligent response i like that but you have to know we are not talking about men been raped, thats not the issue.

Lets focus on the topic....heard there were cases the girls were very wet and moaning loudly even married women too....

To me, matters of rape cases should be thoroughly investigated except rapes involving minors and where the victim was killed those ones na express death sentence.

author=BRATISLAVA post=98076951]

Yes, also heard men enjoy being raped. That's why it's not a crime.[/

quote]
Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by BRATISLAVA: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
Smiles...Intelligent response i like that but you have to know we are not talking about men been raped, thats not the issue.

Lets focus on the topic....heard there were cases the girls were very wet and moaning loudly even married women too....

To me, matters of rape cases should be thoroughly investigated except rapes involving minors and where the victim was killed those ones na express death sentence.

author=BRATISLAVA post=98076951]

Yes, also heard men enjoy being raped. That's why it's not a crime.[/

quote]

That's rich, from someone who believes women who are raped enjoy it thoroughly, yet wakes up with an erection most mornings against his will.

Thorough rape apologist. The end of your write up is mere lip service and a mockery of real justice.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude by Rawhumper(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
I am impressed dear. I just gave you a like on your brilliant
defense...cool but that was not a lip service.

The problem is the ability to ascertain if there was
actual rape dear thats the point...morning
erection is a natural cause, that happens on our hormones while rape is a man made effort or cause. So you see, there seem to be a distinction between your two logical reasons.

You seem to be intelligent, so whats your counter claim now my lady?

BRATISLAVA:

That's rich, from someone who believes women who are raped enjoy it thoroughly, yet wakes up with an erection most mornings against his will.

Thorough rape apologist. The end of your write up is mere lip service and a mockery of real justice.

Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison / Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) / Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.