Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon (1853 Views)

Chelsea Youngster Lucas Piazon Confident Of Win Over Man Utd As Chelsea Prepare / Chelsea Seal Moses deal / Brazilian Great Ronaldo (d Real Ronaldo)retires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by otumfour(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2011
Chelsea seal deal for Brazilian super starlet Lucas Piazon

Lucas Piazon has signed a pre-contract agreement to join Chelsea in January 2012.
The fee for the youngster, who Chelsea have watched for the past two years, could rise to £8million.
The 17-year-old Sao Paulo starlet is rated as one of the hottest prospects in Brazil and is representing his country at the Under 17 South American Championships.
Piazon has drawn comparison to Kaka because the Real Madrid star also came through at Sao Paulo before heading to Europe, but the teenager is more of an out-an-out striker than his midfield senior.
The fee from Chelsea will help the Brazilian club pay for Luis Fabiano, the 30-year-old Tottenham target who snubbed a move to England to return home from Sevilla.
Piazon has scored twice in three games in Ecuador, a winning goal against Venezuela and a strike in a defeat against Paraguay that broke through the net.
He was the top scorer in the 2009 Under 15 South American Championship, hitting 10 goals - twice as many as his nearest rival - when Brazil finished runners-up behind Paraguay.

Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by bigfather(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2011
Another GOOD buy !
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by hustler(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2011
Juventus had first option on him and had him in the bag but were reluctant to further spoil football by offering a 17yrold 1mm Euros in his first professional contract in Europe.

Lets see how he fares in England
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
I foresee this guy flopping. You should never buy an U-17 player based on his physical capabilities. He maybe able to out-accelerate his mates, but when he plays against grown men, he will find his level.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by medjai(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
Brazilians hardly ever do well in England.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by bigfather(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
medjai:

Brazilians hardly ever do well in England.

This might be a start of good things to come for them !
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by 1025: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2011
I foresee this guy flopping. You should never buy an U-17 player based on his physical capabilities. He maybe able to out-accelerate his mates, but when he plays against grown men, he will find his level.

@Ibime,
as a prophet of doom, nobody expect anything positive from u so u can swim, dream and enjoy in ur world of negativities. all players in arsenal were under 10 (lol) when they were bought and they all flopped so u are right.

Brazilians hardly ever do well in England.,

@medjai,
u have a point there but don't forget that history starts in a day. alex is not a flop in chelsea. rami rami is not flopping and David de Luiz has been representing so i don't know exactly the brazilians that u are talking about.
if you know the player called edu that played in arsenal, i think u will be forced to use the modify button

@topic,
chelsea is abort presenting england with a brazil exptension at senior level just like arsenal is doing for frence at junior level.
we are after neymar who has confirmed his readiness this time after listening to his parents last summer when we went for him. the progress of luiz and ramirez is a good news to the brazilian team so we expect more of them.
since the owner of chelsea is not as stingy as the arsenal community, we will raid brazil of quality players in our readiness to bring in class into england.
up chelsea, up roman, up myself because the sky was, is and will remain blue. blue is the colour.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by Ibime(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
1025:

@Ibime,
as a prophet of doom, nobody expect anything positive from u so u can swim, dream and enjoy in your world of negativities. all players in arsenal were under 10 (lol) when they were bought and they all flopped so u are right.

You see yourself? Because am armed with more info to analyse the situation properly, you say na "prophet of doom" don come.  cheesy

What you failed to note is that this boy is slated as the new Kaka, for his ability to accelerate away from opponents.

Now Tim Vickery (BBC South America correspondent) said that the boy was a don at under-15 level due to his acceleration. . . . but when he played U-17 recently, he wasnt so spectacular, because he was playing against boys with superior pace and physical capability to the U-15 chaps.

Thats why I said that shining at U-17 level means nothing especially when you shine cos of your physical qualities.

Kapish?
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by medjai(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
1025:

@Ibime,
as a prophet of doom, nobody expect anything positive from u so u can swim, dream and enjoy in your world of negativities. all players in arsenal were under 10 (lol) when they were bought and they all flopped so u are right.

@medjai,
u have a point there but don't forget that history starts in a day. alex is not a flop in chelsea. rami rami is not flopping and David de Luiz has been representing so i don't know exactly the brazilians that u are talking about.
if you know the player called edu that played in arsenal, i think u will be forced to use the modify button

@topic,
chelsea is abort presenting england with a brazil exptension at senior level just like arsenal is doing for frence at junior level.
we are after neymar who has confirmed his readiness this time after listening to his parents last summer when we went for him. the progress of luiz and ramirez is a good news to the brazilian team so we expect more of them.
since the owner of chelsea is not as stingy as the arsenal community, we will raid brazil of quality players in our readiness to bring in class into england.
up chelsea, up roman, up myself because the sky was, is and will remain blue. blue is the colour.

Maybe you don't remember:
Afonso Alves(Middlesborough)
Kleberson(Man Utd)
Ilan(West Ham)
Jo(Man City)
Robinho(Man City)
Mario Jardel(Bolton)
Sylvinho(Man City)
Geovani(Hull City)
Baptista(Arsenal)
I can go on and on. Just a handful of Brazilians have done well in England.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by dyabman(m): 12:34am On Mar 30, 2011
whatever!
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by 1025: 2:48am On Mar 30, 2011
Maybe you don't remember:
Afonso Alves(Middlesborough)
Kleberson(Man Utd)
Ilan(West Ham)
Jo(Man City)
Robinho(Man City)
Mario Jardel(Bolton)
Sylvinho(Man City)
Geovani(Hull City)
Baptista(Arsenal)
I can go on and on. Just a handful of Brazilians have done well in England.

@prophet of doom,
where is chelsea on ur list? are there not brazilian players in chelsea? as we speak, chelsea has 3 brazilians; alex, ramirez and luiz. who among these 3 that is not doing well?
these kind of assumptions are only available in the arsenal kingdom.
please start another topic.
it is only God that can say things about tomorrow. everyone has his destiny so let us wait and see. it is better for prophets here to begin to see good instead of bad.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by Ibime(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2011
^^^Did you see Brazil vs Uruguay in U-17 SAM last night. The boy was anonymous.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by 1025: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2011
^^^Did you see Brazil vs Uruguay in U-17 SAM last night. The boy was anonymous.

@Ibime,
did you see messi at sa 2010? did u see Rooney @ sa2010? as long as chelsea has bought him, he will remain anonymous no matter what he does. be reminded, not every buy comes good. if ibrahimovic was a flop at barca, maschrano, hleb, judjohnson and henry were all flop at barca, if aquilani was a flop at liverpool and a lot of other countless buys, then chelsea and paizon need not to be headline in the world of flops. like i said, at the moment, chelsea is harbouring 3 brazilians in the name of Alex, ramirez and Luiz and non appears to be a flop so u know how u mathematically arrieved at your answer of him been a flop.
na God dey talk who go be flop and who no go be. whatever u wish a man comes back to u and that is a law of nature. those of u born with negativities will never see anything good in other people and that is a big shame.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by HNIC(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
This 1025 sef
So Chelsea signs a player and he must end up being a super star and people that have watched him play can't air their opinion
They are even talking about just a handful of Brazilians doing well in the Epl and majority have been flops(which is the truth)yet you only single out brazillians playing for Chelsea.
The dude above looks so much like Kaka though grin
It's another matter if he will be the next Kaka
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by 1025: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
This 1025 sef
So Chelsea signs a player and he must end up being a super star and people that have watched him play can't air their opinion Huh Huh
They are even talking about just a handful of Brazilians doing well in the Epl and majority have been flops(which is the truth)yet you only single out brazillians playing for Chelsea.
The dude above looks so much like Kaka though Grin
It's another matter if he will be the next Kaka

@HNIC,
how will u feel if someone walks up to you and tell u that you will be a flop in ur life?
how can u just see a player and say he will be a flop? how can u base ur judgement of a player just for watching him play in a game? does it mean chelsea scouts are not working?
all i am saying here is whatever we wish others will surely come back to us. the one judging the player and expecting him to be a flop has no knowledge or professional experience in football so has no moral standard to condem someone.
if other brazilian players are failing in other english clubs, the ones chelsea buy do not fail and i have named them to u so what else do u want to hear from me?
ramirez, alex and luiz are not flops in chelsea and they are still doing well so i am positive paizon will follow suit.
if u insist that the boy will be a flop, then permit me to say that; U WILL BE A FLOP IN WHATEVER U DO IN UR LIFE.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by yinkalink(f): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
So what else is new? Its becumin borin, Shevchenko; Accorlades, Torres same same. Wit al dis,una neva pop champagne b4. *quickly runs out of enemy camp to d safety of OLD TRAFFORD*
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by Ibime(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
1025:

@HNIC,
how will u feel if someone walks up to you and tell u that you will be a flop in your life?
how can u just see a player and say he will be a flop?

Relax guy.

You need to understand that Paizon is just a commodity!

As far as a fan is concerned, his only worth to them is what he can bring to the team.

Some people say Torres would be a flop. Would you start asking them silly questions about "how would you feel if you were Torres!"

The dude is just a commodity to be speculated upon!

BTW, "foreseeing a flop" is just loose beer parlour talk. Lets just say I have reservations about the boy for the reasons I have stated.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by 1025: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
Relax guy.

You need to understand that Paizon is just a commodity!

As far as a fan is concerned, his only worth to them is what he can bring to the team.

Some people say Torres would be a flop. Would you start asking them silly questions about "how would you feel if you were Torres!"

The dude is just a commodity to be speculated upon!

BTW, "foreseeing a flop" is just loose beer parlour talk. Lets just say I have reservations about the boy for the reasons I have stated.

@Ibime,
i think what we lack here is a refree that will tell us that u and i are saying the same thing. it is not just about footballers, it is about human beings. in whatever you are ddoing in life, some people are looking up to u and like the footballers, u are like a commodity before those who look up to u. every living being has fans. if you listen to nigerian musicians, they make sense most times. there is one track by D'Banj. actually i am not good with yoruba language but i can make sense out of that song. he says; some people dey want make i fall some people dey want make i slow oluwa jee oo or something like that. in whatever u do brother, some want make u fall and some want make u slow while there are still some who want u to progress.
above all these, there is a natural law that controls our wishes - what u wish anyone directly or indirectly come back to u. that is why one of the instructions of Jesus Christ is - do unto others as you would want others to do unto u. in economics, it is input equals to output. u garbage in and garbage out. in physics, it says, action and reaction are equal and oposite. to the farmers, sow cassava and reap cassava.
in the bible it says, there is power in our tongues that is why God promised the isrealites, i will course those that course u and i will bless those that bless u. he further says, any tongue that shall risse against u in judgement shall be condemed.
among the millions of players in the world, it takes the anointing of God to be choosen by the top clubs. there are many who can play very well but are not opportuned to be bought by any of the top clubs in the world. paizon by this move has the anointing of God and if you will agree with me on this, then he says, touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
my dear, is not my duty to judge u but to guide u on certain things about nature and its laws. things that may not appeal to many but are very important to our existances. practise these things and u will begin to see some lights.
if u stop predicting dooms into the lives of others, u will see no doom but if u continue predicting dooms for others, dooms will always be on the look out for u. remember, those who live by sword, die by sword.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by HNIC(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
1025:

how can u base your judgement of a player just for watching him play in a game? does it mean chelsea scouts are not working?
No be chelsea scouts bring Boulahrouz,Jarosik,Hilario and co, come England.
No one has said Piazon will be a flop, what has just been said is that Brazilians don't do well in England and he may join th elist if he comes
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by 1025: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2011

No be chelsea scouts bring Boulahrouz,Jarosik,Hilario and co, come England.
No one has said Piazon will be a flop, what has just been said is that Brazilians don't do well in England and he may join th elist if he comes

@HNIC,
IBIME wrote that above and i m against that. i don't argue for arguement sake. you can read through ppl's comment and try always to speak for urself and not for others.
when u talk about others, u have to think of others talking about u. when u point one finger at someone, the possibility of three fingers pointing at you and one pointing at an unknown person is always there.
if because you think those players brought in by the same chelsea scouts bring in this one and for that he will be a flop, i say ok, u will also be a flop in ur life. is it bad to wish u what u wish others?
do u want to be a success? then begin to wish others well now.
any player that is struggling to make out life out of football will be successful and not a flop because he is not blocking my ways.
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by HNIC(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
@1025
Let me ask you a question.
If you hear suddenly that Lucas Piazon has made a u-turn and decided he will like to continue his career at Arsenal. . .
what will your comments about him be?
Taking into consideration that you passionately hate anything ARSENAL and its evident in 99% of your posts on NL that you think Arsenal is a rubbish team, managed by a useless manager and followed by deluded fans.
I am waiting for your answer tongue
Re: Chelsea Seal Deal For Brazilian Super Starlet Lucas Piazon by maestro299: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ibime:
Just came across this comment of yours. How prescient of you! He indeed turned out to be a flop.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amir Zaki - Racist Comment - Should He Be Punished? / Uefa Champion League 2nd Round Fixtures / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.