Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,406 members, 7,839,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Sure Soccer Prediction Software - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sure Soccer Prediction Software (197 Views)

Please Don't You Guys Want To Give Me App For Soccer Prediction / I Need Your Help With Good Site For Soccer Prediction / Congrats To Those Who Played Our 99% Soccer Prediction On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Soccer Prediction Software by omagbemifidelis(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hello guys, it's a hard December already and Xmas don't seem exciting.

Abeg leave my grammatical error, na how to make money I come here come talk about not to speak plenty grammar.

I got this software that keeps on giving me some nice 4-6 odds weekly. Mind you, it's only on weekends where we have plenty of matches and the software doesn't give out games on popular leagues but focuses on unpopular leagues.

I'm not sure I've much to say to convince you but here are the requirements to get the software.

1. You must have a PC( Laptop or Desktop). Cos the software only work or run on computers, not phones.

2. You must have internet data. It doesn't consume a lot of data but needs data to constantly update itself.

3. You must obey all instructions given and follow the staking plan suggested by the software.

4. You must have a minimum bankroll of #6,000. This part is very important.

5. You must have or know how to use WhatsApp on Computers.

6. You're to pay me either #7,000 ( 4 weeks trial version) or #50,000 ( complete version).

7. You must have experience in sports betting.

8. Lastly, you must mind your business and ignore this thread if you aren't interested in the software. Success no be by force.

Interested? Write me on WhatsApp or telegram on 08134210268.

Mind you, this is a limited offer. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

PSG And Juventus The First Clubs Trading In Cryptocurrency / Dry Ice Blasting Services Michigan No Further A Mystery / Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.