Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? (1999 Views)

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other / Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Darlingme(f): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Things I love here
1. Reading from intelligent people.
There're so many good, intelligent people, highly knowledge from different location dishing out information, advice, creating funny post and making impact through writing here.
2. It's faceless, so everyone get to speak out their mind on a particular topic

Things I don't like
1. The way some men bash woman on some topics.
2. E- begging.

What's yours? Let's make it fun. No insult please.
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Klass99(f): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Darlingme(f): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

Meeen shattap dia, u dis two face pretender of a human excreter
Why the insult?
Give your point and let her be.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Dididrumz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Dididrumz(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Darlingme:
Why the insult?

Check the screenshot he attached.

She uses the same phrase but says she doesn't like it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Klass99:

I don't like;
4. The monikers who are all over the forum always posting, chasing clout and public acclaim.
Lyk ur role model pocohantas whu haff post almost therty comment btw ystday & 2day alone. or iz it onli a problem 2u wen itz males & feelmales u dnt lyk
Envy & bitternes will finish u

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Darlingme:
Why the insult?

Iz lyk u ar blind cheesy
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Darlingme(f): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

hmmmmmm.
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Darlingme(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

Iz lyk u ar blind cheesy
I am not. I don't want us to turn the post into war room.
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Besst of Klass99 2020 cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by DontBullshitMe: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bluntness of posters/contributors.

Anonymity

Ease of accessibility and navigation (of forum)

Dislikes :

None

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Klass99(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Klass99:

I have used that phrase only in response to this same bully and character you see on this thread now.
See werey wan disguize. Iz it me u use d wailing penis language 4 ere? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Klass99(f): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2020

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Darlingme(f): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Bluntness of posters/contributors.

Anonymity

Ease of accessibility and navigation (of forum)

Dislikes :

None
Dislike, none. Are you sure?
Smile.
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by JovialJune(f): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
And they had to come and spoil this thread,

Dislikes;
Manboys, and all their incoherent and stupid comments all over the thread and nl.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ogunboy, Klass99 alternate along wit oders ar in d building doin som intense liking cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Darlingme(f): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Romangalactic:
And Ogunboy, Klass99 alternate along wit oders ar in d building doing som intense liking cheesy cheesy
Hey. What's up with you? Why did you want to derial this post with all you're doing? What exactly is your aim? You can create a new post, list out all the people you want to insult and comfortably do that if it makes you happy.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Klass99:
Some people have clearly ran mad over my matter grin

It's funny how they continuosly stalk me on NL with their vile and messed up personality, but claim I am the one with an issue.
Any1 whu go thru ur post history will definately know u haff issue. iz it not obvious okwaya
Onli u dont lyk kids, onli u dont see any blessing in motherhood, onli u dont lyk marriage because all ur friends & cousins ar complaining of deir own, onli u dont know any happi marriage, onli u dont lyk it wen pple post food on food thread, onli u dont lyk d word penis people yet itz u & ur alternate Ogunboy dat use the word pass cheesy

Wat proof is needed again dat u haff issues?grin

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
ogunboy:

This foolish man again grin. Dem curse u on my case
Klass99 haff dey release dis ur monica frm barrack? Dnt worri remain small u wee soon go back again, see all ur hidden commentscheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Darlingme:
Hey. What's up with you? Why did you want to derial this post with all you're doing? What exactly is your aim? You can create a new post, list out all the people you want to insult and comfortably do that if it makes you happy.
Shut up & watchcheesy
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by wisdomiskey(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Klass99:
I like;
1. Well thought out comments which provide value I learn from, even when they are not directed at me.
2. Funny or hilarious comments that make me laugh.
3. Sensible/mature people who engage with others in a courteous and good natured manner.
4. People who write well without using shorthand that induces a migraine and people who write in a simple yet intelligent way.

I don't like;
1. The phrases simp, vagina people, wailing penis people.
2. The never ending gender wars and constant female bashing.
3. The trolls/bullies who are quick to insults others, but the moment the heat is turned on them they run to the MODs forgetting they started it.
4. The monikers who are all over the forum always posting, chasing clout and public acclaim.
5. The tribalism and toxicity NL has become in recent years.

Hmm. This is very typical of pocahantas - but she does her own codely cheesy

She will launch the first attack, you react, she contacts Mynd secretly, he responds immediately and blocks you then she logs in with Hathor5 to finish work.

grin

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by wisdomiskey(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
As for me,

What I like:
- NL is a fantastic platform which allows you give out and receive valuable information.
- The term "vagina people" tongue
- The shit show that the Romance section is smiley
- Classy girls like Blossomfirst, sweetmelanin and Leshurr.
- I also like maternal and the way she's so pro-Canada and will fight you with all her might if you dare say anywhere else is better grin
- Genq gets an honorable mention.
- I respect pansophist - a lot.
- crackhaus is a real one.

What I hate:
- Terms like "simp", "alpha mails" .. being a redpiller or feminist doesn't mean you must childishly use either of those terms in attacks just to identify which crew you belong to lipsrsealed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by akinloye19995: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Likes :Bluntness of posters/contributors.AnonymityEase of accessibility and navigation (of forum)Dislikes :None

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 6:01am On Dec 22, 2020
Dididrumz:

grin

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Darlingme(f): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2020
Romangalactic:

Shut up & watchcheesy
You kill the vibe and the real intention of my thread.

When you first say hurtful things to her from the thread where you guys started the whole fight, what were you expecting from here?
Because she feel hurt, she will use hurtful words (phrases she don't like) on you.
Stalking on her with screen shot of her previous comments and bashing her everywhere derialing post, is not good

Or is this your own way of toasting her? If you've fallen in love with her and you don't know how to tell her, then let us know.
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Romangalactic(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:
You kill the vibe and the real intention of my thread.

When you first say hurtful things to her from the thread where you guys started the whole fight, what were you expecting from here?
Because she feel hurt, she will use hurtful words (phrases she don't like) on you.
Stalking on her with screen shot of her previous comments and bashing her everywhere derialing post, is not good

Or is this your own way of toasting her? If you've fallen in love with her and you don't know how to tell her, then let us know.
Am in luv wit onli one porson on nl,har name is Mariahangelangry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2020
What I like here

Some educative post about facts I never knew existed and other info I get from here.

The great opportunities that abound here in terms of biz connect.

Some wonderful people here who hardly make a noise but have greatly affected life's positively here. May God bless them.

What I Detest and think Should stop.

A set of people forming carcaus. Like if someone from their carcaus doesn't comment on a post, they'll avoid that post and only comment once they see their madam or oga comment.

Then another this is, forming levels. Like seriously, everyone got levels but when it comes to a social gathering, a public forum... drop your level in your toilet and flow with the decent people on here ( not the obviously troublesome ones that should be ignored). What do I mean? Someone makes a post and specifically mentioned you for an advice but you ignored that mention all because the moniker is not a popular one like lalasticlala or mynd44. I mean... Thats bad.

The person feels you're intellingent and can offer one or two pieces of advice that's why they mentioned you. it doesn't make you any less of yourself if you honor that mention. I see that happen a lot here. Though I hardly mention anyone but speaking for those who did and we're ignored.

After all said and done, no one is under any obligation to reply anyone if they chose not to.

Another thing I don't like is the way the men treat the women here with disrespect and later go back sending them PMs. It's just childish. If you fancy someone, you don't need to start by attacking them or if a lady ignores your PMs, you come out here and start bashing them like they owe you something.

Finally, let's us accord ourselves the respect due every one. We are bound to disagree sometimes but let it be handled diplomatically and should not be taken personal cos we hardly know one another here therefore no need taking things to heart.

Shalom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Challenges You Have With Nigerian Tailors / Should I Lock Up My Mum Or What? / Help! I'm At Crossroads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.