Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress (316 Views)

Damilola Oni, A Yoruba Actress, Stirs Reactions As She Posts A Throwback Selfie / Top 5 Richest Yoruba Actress In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Yoruba Actress Dayo Amusa Gets Fans Talking With Hot Swimming Pool Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress by NigerianDigest1(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2020
Share their names and your favourite movies
Re: Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress by NigerianDigest1(m): 1:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Shola shobowale.

Diamond ring
Toyin tomato super story and some Yoruba movies I don't know their title.

That woman feels herself when she acts, as in.. everything about her speaks action. She's good.

Another thing I like about her is her spoken English. Very articulate and doesn't have the slightest tone of that Yoruba accent.

She's also beautiful and has got charisma.

Shobowale anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress by chatinent: 2:52am On Dec 22, 2020
Toyin Tomato.
This women is real to her movies. I stated watching her from her days in Super Story.

I would have gone for Jenifa but she isn't funny and original. Her version of English is adulterated that even a ten year old will know she's pushing it but can speak well.

My thoughts.
Re: Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress by NigerianDigest1(m): 3:27am On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:
Shola shobowale.

Diamond ring
Toyin tomato super story and some Yoruba movies I don't know their title.

That woman feels herself when she acts, as in.. everything about her speaks action. She's good.

Another thing I like about her is her spoken English. Very articulate and doesn't have the slightest tone of that Yoruba accent.

She's also beautiful and has got charisma.

Shobowale anytime.

Would you go into movies , if you see the opportunity? do you have a passion for acting?
Re: Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2020
NigerianDigest1:

Would you go into movies , if you see the opportunity? do you have a passion for acting?

Yes yes yes!

Provided the location is in Lagos, I'm good to go. I really have a passion for acting.
Re: Who is your favourite Yoruba Actress by Ooni: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2020
yoruwood is dead but afolayan is busy shooting ikorodu James bond movies that has no link with our values

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand Justice For Boy Who Was Sexually Molested At Deeper Life School / How To Moan During Sex – Bobrisky / We Design flyers, business cards, logo etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.