Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,215 members, 7,860,368 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Trade Binance Leverage Tokens (bvlts) And Make Profits - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Trade Binance Leverage Tokens (bvlts) And Make Profits (411 Views)

How To Make Profits In Cryptocurrency / Trade Today With Prinxwilson Forex & Make Profits / Make Profits Daily, Trading With Robots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Trade Binance Leverage Tokens (bvlts) And Make Profits by oladipodesigns(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2020
Binance Leverage Tokens (BVLTs) are a special type of tokens or cryptocurrencies that allows you to profit from the fluctuations in the price of an underlying asset in the Binance Future Market. This simply means BVLTs enable you make profits by predicting or trading the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies without directly trading the Cryptocurrency.

BVLTs always exist in Ups and DOWNs, meaning you can trade cryptos moving up and going down. Examples of BVLTs are BTCUP-BITDOWN, DOTUP-DOTDOWN, AAVEUP-AAVEDOWN, UNIUP-UNIDOWN e.t.c.

How do I make profits?
Its profits are not variable, it is fixed allows between 1.5x to 3x leverage on your capital, also you don’t need to panic because it is not affected by liquidity in the market.

Profits from BLVTs are called Net Asset Value (NAV).

How to Trade BVLTs
Since these tokens exist in UPs and DOWNs, For example, if Mark invest $100 in BTCUP..... Read more

Re: How To Trade Binance Leverage Tokens (bvlts) And Make Profits by smartking1: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Make 2021 a better year

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Upload My ID On Flutterwave / Proposal: Invitation To Discount Loan / Affordable And Nice Sneakers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.