Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? (839 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers / What Is The Idea Of Women Coming To Lagos Beach To Bath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by redsun(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2007
What is the idea of smartness in nigeria,is it criminality or creativity?
Re: What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2007
dumb thread
Re: What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by redsun(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2007
@ziddy,what is confusing you about the thread,the orientation in nigeria seems to be that when you are a custom officer and you dupe your establishment, you are smart,instead of being thrown in jail, same goes with NNPC,goverment ministries,central bank,even the presidency.i am not suprise you don't understand what i am saying,probably you don't know the diffrence,like i said,ORIENTATION.We need to change it.
Re: What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by cuteass1(f): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2007
Dearie, he didnt say confusing thread, he said dumb thread wink

Just thought i should be a good samarithan and point it out, i'll take my leave now grin
Re: What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by Tonim(f): 2:31am On Jul 08, 2007
i concur, this is a dumb thread.
Re: What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by redsun(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2007
Can any of you tell me anything in the thead that you don't understand or that is far from truth about nigeria idea of smartness?
Re: What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by ghettochyk(f): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2007
yeah, i'mma have to go with ziddy on this one, very dumb thread.

nobody said it's confusing, just dumb aight? wink
Re: What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by MP007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2007
smartness in nigeria is since as a tool to engage in criminal activities, guess wht? there nothing really positive to do , thats why thhose "smart" ones turn to criminal"runs"
Re: What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by redsun(m): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2007
How can one go about this problem of ignorance?it's gonna take time to sink in,i am waiting.
Re: What Is The Nigerian Idea Of Smartness? by redsun(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2007
Most of the top officials and dignitaries in nigeria are criminals because they dupe the system,and they are suppose to be role models for the young ones,so what kind of generation are they breeding,even the president is a known thief,i just don't get it,a thief is a thief,be it a burglar or a pen robber.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Bankers / Tuface And Kennis Music / Washington Woman Admits Acid Attack Was Self-inflicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.