Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ (2819 Views)

Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / Investment Websites That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Free: Automated Traffic Arbitrage System That'll Make You Rich In 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Queenslander(f): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2020
With the current situation in the country, this begs the question,.. and as the saying goes you can't escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.. not a single human among us here..wound ever turn down the possibility of amassing a sizeable amount of wealth, not because we're greedy or materialistic, but because the only thing better than having money is, well having more money..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by alexvatt(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
The most realistic is Trading financial markets. But u need high level of Skills to succeed. U can WhatsApp me for details.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Tony142: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Queenslander:
With the current situation in the country, this begs the question,.. and as the saying goes you can't escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.. not a single human among us here..wound ever turn down the possibility of amassing a sizeable amount of wealth, not because we're greedy or materialistic, but because the only thing better than having money is, well having more money..

those that are rich will not have time to comment on this thread, they will just read and pass by, while those that will comment on this thread are not rich

if u can spend 5years to learn Forex, then u can be rich within 1year

11 Likes

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by SpeedyPuff: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tony142:

those that are rich will not have time to comment on this thread, they will just read and pass by, while those that will comment on this thread are not rich

I wantu learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by alexvatt(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
SpeedyPuff:

I wantu learn
U want to learn?
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by uthlaw: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Queenslander:
try agriculture and transportation....with prayer,you will move ahead!

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Mide3367: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
One of the best business with future is agro products. Start now without aiming for profit but perfection. In next 3 years, u would have gained alot of experience, customers etc. Then your monry will start coming in steady. I am just 6 months into this biz and I know what I have amassed in terms of experience, customers, trips and cool cash... Just choose ur niche and build it up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Tenshades(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Space booked.

Lemme learn from the elders.
grin
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by sacajawea: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is the Kind of Information People Pay for.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by mosho2good: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mide3367:
One of the best business with future is agro products. Start now without aiming for profit but perfection. In next 3 years, u would have gained alot of experience, customers etc. Then your monry will start coming in steady. I am just 6 months into this biz and I know what I have amassed in terms of experience, customers, trips and cool cash... Just choose ur niche and build it up.
can u tell me more about agro product

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by LoveJesus87(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Queenslander:
Number 1: it depends on your environment. I believe your planning should start from there. What kind of environment do live and what kinda biz can it support? Your environment can be a major advantage and can also be a major disadvantage. Do you even see a future for yourself in Nigeria or you believe the best thing is for you to travel? Do your consideration carefully and come to a conclusion.

Number 2: when you are through with number 1, then we talk about number 3. cheesy

wink

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by BusinessCity: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Queenslander:

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Hybkay(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mide3367:
what niche did you choose

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
BusinessCity:

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

I'm interested.
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by BusinessCity: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

I'm interested.

Message me on WhatsApp
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by FFF241: 5:48am On Dec 25, 2020
You are wise. I bet nothing here is for real. It’ll just be a bunch of posts trying to promote one HYIP or the other in their own misguided quest to also be “millionaires”

Tony142:

8 Likes

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by eazzzy1(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2020
Most realistic way to me is working on your mind. Listen to people like Napoleon Hill and Earl Nightingale on YouTube everyday, practice what they teach you everyday. Once your mind is renewed and you have the abundance attitude, the physical will manifest on its own accord.

P.S: I started listening to those guy this year and it has made a huge difference in my life.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Mide3367: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Hybkay:
what niche did you choose
agro marketing and farm consultancy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by phazotron(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Queenslander:

Investment investment investment

Being able to read patterns and forecast future trends

Bringing innovation to familiar items products etc

Starting a scalable business

Monetizing your passion

Etc etc etc

4 Likes

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by 400billionman: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Buy cheap, Sell costly is still the best form of business. The Dangote's and Adenuga's became rich that way. This mode of business has been hampered by the economy.

Manufacturing is the second path to wealth. One can rate agriculture along with manufacturing. If the business person can transform/upgrade the condition of the items he purchased before selling them off, then he is a manufacturer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by romme2u: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2021
sad

Depending on your current level, there are no sure way to becoming rich in 5 years.

Being rich/wealthy is a fortune and like most things that are out of reach of human power requires luck and chance.

If you are able to convert your talents into demanding Job skills as a young person and then build a career out of it, you'll become comfortable (financially secured) and ready for the next stage of the journey.

Financial education and enterprenuel skills will guarantee your future and enable you to make wise business/investment decisions that will set you on the part of fortune.

Remember..........there are no guarantees (as Father time n Mother nature can work for or against you) reason medieval men termed themselves Gentlemen of Fortune

4 Likes

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by BusinessCity: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

I'm interested.

Did you message me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
BusinessCity:

I just did.
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Etynosa(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Queenslander:

Agrovest is your best bet

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Theyoungmaster(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
BusinessCity:

Y'all should avoid this joker! Claiming to pay writers a million per year yet just 8k a month for an article of 2k words. Such slavery. He was so quick to delete his broadcasts immediately I objected. Such cowardice. Upon calling his number which was registered as "infinix pro k" on True caller, the call was forwarded to airtel customer service. I tried with a different number. Same story. Why are his calls on auto forward to airtel customer service? What is he scared of? What is he hiding? A clear sign of fraud. Nobody should do business with this fraudster parading as a agro-business investor. Imagine he claimed he bought 40,000 hectares of land from Ogun state government. The guy isn't clown! He should be banned from this forum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by BusinessCity: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Y'all should avoid this joker! Claiming to pay writers a million per year yet just 8k a month for an article of 2k words. Such slavery. He was so quick to delete his broadcasts immediately I objected. Such cowardice. Upon calling his number which was registered as "infinix pro k" on True caller, the call was forwarded to airtel customer service. I tried with a different number. Same story. Why are his calls on auto forward to airtel customer service? What is he scared of? What is he hiding? A clear sign of fraud. Nobody should do business with this fraudster parading as a agro-business investor. Imagine he claimed he bought 40,000 hectares of land from Ogun state government. The guy isn't clown! He should be banned from this forum.

I knew your character was flawed so you smearing my image doesn't surprise me one single bit.

40,000 hectares. Where did you get that from? The irony is your kinds will carry a spiritual book and claim to be Holy. And if I hired anyone to get 8000 a month at whatever claims you presented, I'm sure your conscience has the answers. I won't even waste a single sentence

Good luck with the defamation, it's Nairaland so I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
BusinessCity:

I knew your character was flawed so you smearing my image doesn't surprise me one single bit.

40,000 hectares. Where did you get that from? The irony is your kinds will carry a spiritual book and claim to be Holy. And if I hired anyone to get 8000 a month at whatever claims you presented, I'm sure your conscience has the answers. I won't even waste a single sentence

Getting on the defensive already? You came on my whatsapp to drop trash and run off. You are quite shameless. Which of my assertions above are untrue? That you didn't claim to have purchased 40k hectares of land from Ogun state government for plantain cultivation to which you claimed to yield 30 million naira every year abi 6 months? No wonder you quickly deleted the broadcasts. Which one? Do You really think the police station gimmick will fly? Such a clown. Drop proofs of documents showing you bought 40,000 hectares of land from Ogun state government. Why are your calls forwarded to airtel customer services? Who are you trying to fool? Answer these questions and stop being defensive with the whole police station gimmick. Trying to use reverse psychology on me.
Typical fraudster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
BusinessCity:

LMAO! You're a shameless liar! Are you denying you didn't claim to have purchased 40k hectares of land from Ogun state government for cultivating plantains? You even claimed the produce will yield 30 million naira in a year. No wonder you deleted the broadcasts immediately to avoid it being screenshot. Do you remember I told you the whole thing was lofty? Yeah, very lofty. Shows you lack a real business acumen. You're a fraudster trying to feed off the sweat of others. Imagine paying 8k monthly to someone for writing a 2000 word article every day. You're wicked and evil. Shameless liar! I'll report your username to the moderators of this forum. Your likes are not needed here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by BusinessCity: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

LMAO! You're a shameless liar! Are you denying you didn't claim to have purchased 40k hectares of land from Ogun state government for cultivating plantains? You even claimed the produce will yield 30 million naira in a year. No wonder you deleted the broadcasts immediately to avoid it being screenshot. Do you remember I told you the whole thibgvwas lofty? Yeah, very lofty. Shows you lack a real business acumen. You're a fraudster trying to feed off the sweat of others. Imagine paying 8k monthly to someone for writing a 2000 word article every day. You're wicked and evil. Shameless liar! I'll report your username to the moderators of this forum. Your likes are not needed here.

Smh. Do you know what 40,000 hectares is?
If I said I had 40 acres does it appear to big to be truthful. God will judge you for this defamation.

Continue with your defamation. When you finish, let me know.

Enjoy the ride

Like I stated if your claims are true, May all your evil wish on me come to past this year, if all this is defamatory, May God exert the measure on you this year. I'll rest my pen here.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
BusinessCity:

Smh. Do you know what 40,000 hectares is?

Continue with your defamation. When you finish, let me know.

Enjoy the ride

Like I stated if your claims are true, May all your evil wish on me come to past this year, if all this is defamatory, May God exert the measure on you this year. I'll rest my pen here.

OMG! You're really shameless. I knew all along the whole thing was fraud. If all I've said this far is a lie, may I never see anything good this year. If all I've said its true, you'll perish this year. Nothing good will come your way. I curse the very soil you walk on. I curse every endeavor of yours. When these evils start happening to you, you'll rush here to apologize. May posterity judge us all.
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by BusinessCity: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

OMG! You're really shameless. I knew all along the whole thing was fraud. If all I've said this far is a lie, may I never see anything good this year. If all I've said its true, you'll perish this year. Nothing good will come your way. I curse the very soil you walk on. I curse every endeavor of yours. When these evils start happening to you, you'll rush here to apologize. May posterity judge us all.

No problem. We shall see. We will see who will learn the hard way. Hope you'll send my number to your family when the repercussions begins?
Re: What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ by Yahman1(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2021

Han Han angry

Make una dey Calm down na

These 2 MF ^^ above

Just spoiled the beauty of this thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezywealthpro / Invest In Yam Farming In Nigeria / How Do Arbitrage Traders Buy Coins Since Naija Cards No Work on Foreign Sites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.