Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady In The US After Buying Her First House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady In The US After Buying Her First House (822 Views)

I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) / My Killer Curves Open Doors For Me – Nollywood Actress, Eva Chris / Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady In The US After Buying Her First House by Nairaland114: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2020

A Nigerian Actress, Eva who is now a nurse in the United States of America after relocating to the country has bought herself a house.
She couldn’t hide her happiness as she took to her Instagram page to share photos and wrote:

Stop Buying Data, Enjoy Free Data With Us It's Free, Join Us Today By Clicking Here

“I bought my first House at the age of 26 in United State. Brand New house, first to Move in. 2020 construction completed in Nov 2020. No financial assistance, No co-signer, � all ME and My God. 4 Bedroom 3bathroom.

Few years ago, I couldn’t afford to pay for a 1 bedroom apartment I lived in with my Younger siblings. I was almost evicted by my Landlord, was Always late on my bills and rent. Today AM A LANDLORD OF MY OWN. Am a Home Owner in America Babe��

Not sure who needs to hear this… Don’t limit yourself, keep working, keep going, one day everything will work itself out. Your Current Situation is not your final destination.❤️ #nursebae #nurse #hardworkingchildofgod.”

Source:

Re: Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady In The US After Buying Her First House by Nairaland114: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady In The US After Buying Her First House by Nairaland114: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2020
grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady In The US After Buying Her First House by Nairaland114: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
tongue grin smiley
Re: Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady In The US After Buying Her First House by offset67(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
na man she be

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Weds Yemi Alade As His Mon Bèbe / Ozo And Nengi Spotted In A Wedding Accessories Shop / Nkechi Blessing Calls Out Women Sending Money To Her Ekiti Politician Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.