Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (3292 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2020
TECNO Pova 'speed purple' Unboxing And Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNR4kZgDsK8

Code name: TECNO LD7. The maiden edition of the Pova series is definitely is one of those unique mix and match of specs that we don't see a lot of. We have seen an otherwise low end smartphone with a lot of Storage space on the TECNO Spark 5 Pro but here we have an otherwise low end smartphone with a lot of gaming performance and long lasting battery life.

The Helio G80 CPU is no slouch in the least bit. It offers a really smooth experience. Also, 6000mAh battery has never lasted this long, before now. Battery optimisation is stellar, 21 hours screen-on time is definitely a first for me. The long and short of it is that, you'd need to open this phone's camera before you realise it's not the average well rounded midrange phone, that you may be used to.

In order to decide whether to buy it or not, you'd need to see that camera output , to know if you're cool with the barely there low end quality.
See screenshots from video below.

Price: N80,500

cc Lalasticlala

Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2020
More pics

Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2020
More photos + camera shots

Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Santinojr: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
A micro usb cable , It’s almost 2021 for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Palmerbarry: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice one, Henry.
It looks solid but I dislike the spec.

C'mon checkout the resolution of an 80k phone, who does that in 2020?

Another flaw is the micro USB port...aarrrgh!

I'm only glad Tecno & Infinix have moved on from MTK6580

Poco M3 is farrr better (and cheaper).

Nice unboxing by the way.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Leonidas8(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dem don curse transsion with 720p+ displays. 150 dollar Poco M3 has a 1080p screen, so what's transsion's excuse for constantly dishing out grainy displays in their sub 200 dollars priced smartphones?
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
I’ll rather buy iPhone 7 for that price
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by general111(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please what iis the name of that shooting game there?
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
ONLY NOTE 7 FIT COLLECT MY M0NEY
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by abiona36622: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
ONLY NOTE 7 FIT COLLECT MY M0NEY
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
general111:
Please what iis the name of that shooting game there?

PUBG Mobile
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Randerl: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
If you are going for THIS FRAUD, take my mentors Advice..

TECNO Pova 'speed purple' Unboxing And Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNR4kZgDsK8

Code name: TECNO LD7. The maiden edition of the Pova series is definitely is one of those unique mix and match of specs that we don't see a lot of. We have seen an otherwise low end smartphone with a lot of Storage space on the TECNO Spark 5 Pro but here we have an otherwise low end smartphone with a lot of gaming performance and long lasting battery life.

The Helio G80 CPU is no slouch in the least bit. It offers a really smooth experience. Also, 6000mAh battery has never lasted this long, before now. Battery optimisation is stellar, 21 hours screen-on time is definitely a first for me. The long and short of it is that, you'd need to open this phone's camera before you realise it's not the average well rounded midrange phone, that you may be used to.

In order to decide whether to buy it or not, you'd need to see that camera output , to know if you're cool with the barely there low end quality.
See screenshots from video below.

Price: N80,500

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
cool

Nice bad phone.
80k is toooooooooooo much for this POVA guy.
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by general111(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
henry007:

PUBG Mobile
thanks
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
80k.for 720p resolution and micro usb port in 2020/2021..God forbide bad thing.redmi 9 over this anyday grin grin
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pova grin
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by YangaBabe: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2020
the design of this phone is really amazing, very beautiful
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
chariisGRACE:
cool

Nice bad phone.
80k is toooooooooooo much for this POVA guy.
Exactly my point I will wait till it's 70k or better wait for the senior brother coming next year
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bestchild: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
It was 77k when it came out, wow
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bestchild: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
theFilmtric:

Does the poco have 6/128 ?
Is it available in Nigeria?

theFilmtricsay
na the 6/128 be this. Op stated it
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by taiwoodd: 2:32am On Dec 31, 2020
pls i need screen for techno pouvior 3plus lb8, 3gb ram,32gb
urgently if you have for sell kindly whatsap me 09027946683

Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ennyholar: 1:39am On Jan 01, 2021
taiwoodd:

Take it to Carlcare

1 Like

Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ennyholar: 1:40am On Jan 01, 2021
elvischukie:
80k.for 720p resolution and micro usb port in 2020/2021..God forbide bad thing.redmi 9 over this anyday grin grin

It has much faster and handles task better than the Redmi 9.
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bestchild: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
It's a good one
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Jefferyzz(m): 4:31am On Jan 02, 2021
Carlcare will fix it for 14k. If u buy outside, u might get it for 20k or probably get a chinco screen that u will replace again in few weeks. N before u leave carlcare make sure u use the phone for at least 30min. Those people dey put other error for phone at times
taiwoodd:
Re: TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Chubbyface: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2021
taiwoodd:
just go to their after sale service, carlcare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow!! Google Releases Crazy New App Named "Google Go" / American Used Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale At A Cheaper Price(Price Reduced) / What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.