Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Start Up A Pharmacy Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Up A Pharmacy Business In Nigeria (264 Views)

Pharmacy Business,how Profitable / I Need Help. I Want To Start Pharmacy Business / Pharmacy Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Up A Pharmacy Business In Nigeria by mrniceguyuc5(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2020
This sample Pharmacy Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Pharmacy Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.

Just Call 09046132059 OR 07030465171 for a detailed standardized business plan

Business Description of Pharmacy Business Plan in Nigeria

Business: Pharmacy Outlets

Industry: Pharmaceutical / Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)

PATILADWONDER is a network of strong and strategically positioned Pharmacy involved in the distribution of high quality drugs and hospital equipment. Our major target market is major cities around Nigeria.

PHARMACY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA 3

We provide a one-stop shop for drugs and hospital equipment at affordable prices. We also provide complementary pharmaceutical services for individuals that purchase drugs from us.

The benefits of our products and services are

High quality and availability of products
Prompt delivery services for online purchase
Excellent Customer Care Services
Fair and lowest possible prices

My business meets a need and demand for:

Trusted and quality products
Availability of products
Increase supply and a new choice.
Fair and lowest possible prices.

Apart from my university degree at a reputable faculty of pharmacy, I had have the privilege of doing my internship at various pharmaceutical around major cities in Nigeria. Also in the last 7 years, I had worked with two reputable multinational pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria. In this period, I had not only become conversant with customers buying pattern, I had also learnt how to sustain long term relationship with my client in such a way to always ensure repeated sales.

My internship opportunity also afforded me valuable skills on how to maintain drug quality, determine the number of bulk purchase to be made per stocking, etc. I have also discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.

PHARMACY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA 4

Our Objective Pharmacy Business Plan in Nigeria

Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeated sales.
To provide quality product at fair and lowest possible prices with exemplary services.

Our Goal for the Pharmacy Business Plan in Nigeria

– To be a one stop-shop in Nigeria for high quality drugs and hospital equipment.

– Our Vision for the Pharmacy Business Plan in Nigeria

To provide exceptional Drug distribution and complementary pharmaceutical services in a desirable and conducive sales environment while offering products at fair and lowest possible prices.

– Our Mission for the Pharmacy Business Plan in Nigeria

To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality products and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.

PHARMACY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA 5

Management Team of the Pharmacy Business Plan in Nigeria

ADETOLA Omojuwa – Has over 7 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical industry. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.

PHARMACY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA 6

Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.

We brought to the business:

Capacity to stock our store on a large scale
Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business

Management experience gained for the Pharmacy Business Plan in Nigeria

With over 7 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our customers.

My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5

(1) (Reply)

Domiciliary Account Opening In Nigerian Banks Without Referee Is Possible / Legit Ways To Get A Free Business Email Address / Nigeria Man Amassed And Display Large Quantity Of US's Dollar($) in Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.