Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) (42526 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
THE GUY'S FOR THE BUSINESS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by boyjo: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
How is he your father?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by agborodun: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
this is a dead news... who is bringing this to the front?
Hope the man of God told her daughter to respect her biological father and stop answering another father's name?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by ubimagos: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Na so, I go see am for my friend's 40th birthday oh but na for picture were he pasted on the wall of his sitting room.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by QuinModah(f): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
wellmax:
Old news.
Over a month ago
Nairaland can carry old news
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by undefeateds: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
StUriah:
Prophet Ajanaku is long gone. This time around a smart, better experienced Pastor is taking charge.

At any rate, I wish this song bird a wondrous spiritual experience with the winner's club
Bros,stop speaking in parable,stop beating around the bush,hit the nail on the head, u can't sit down on the fence, make ur point, no need to be walking in 2 directions
oya, I command u,say ur mind IN JESUS NAME
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by agborodun: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
see them

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Tywo2018: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
I tire cuz i dont understand this kain news
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Just wondering if this one is part 2 cos the celebrant done forget sef.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
double0seven:
Such a great honour bestowed on Tope Alabi by Bishop Oyedepo.

A very great honour indeed. Congrats to her
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by olatuns2017: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Gospel singer Tope Alabi has said that the president and founder Living Faith Church popularly known as Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo stormed her home on her 50th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of three made this statement on Instagram on Tuesday.

She also shared video clips from her birthday and said the background music was sung by her daughter Ayomiku Alabi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwtz2Y3YmwY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFF_MtAz9Z/?igshid=faq9ipo8pbie

Tope turned 50 on October 27.

She shared beautiful pictures to celebrate her day.

“Dear LORD, your baby girl who obtained favor and mercy comes to say THANK YOU. I celebrate your faithfulness in my life at 50. Ose ooo JESU,” Tope wrote.

Tope began celebrating her 50th birthday with a programme held on Instagram Live tagged ’50 days of Golden Praise’.

It began on September 7 and ended on October 26.

Tope is a member of Winners’ Chapel.

No wonder Tope is anti APC...

Ohh

I get

HBD sha
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by StUriah(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
undefeateds:

Bros,stop speaking in parable,stop beating around the bush,hit the nail on the head, u can't sit down on the fence, make ur point, no need to be walking in 2 directions
oya, I command u,say ur mind IN JESUS NAME

What else do you want me to say?

Her original name was not Tope now.

She happened to be an actress, worldly probably because of her marital crisis before she met Prophet Ajanaku who birthed and groomed her for a life long spiritual blessings. It was Ajanaku that gave her the name Tope. It was the same Ajanaku that married her off to her new husband Alabi. You can see that that brand Tope Alabi is the brain child of Prophet Ajanaku who happened to belong to the underworld society.

Olorun Ajanaku is long dead, but the effects created by that god appear to be enduring.

However, somebody must reap the harvests through the tithings. That's why a smart, intelligent and wise papa needs to come in to fill the vacuum.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Onyi22:
Happy birthday great woman
onyi you still Dey
Kai people dey live long O grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) by Onyi22(f): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
ZIINI:

onyi you still Dey
Kai people dey live long O grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Blocks Rude Follower / Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) / Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.