Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,554 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) (47682 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Rachael Okonkwo Wows In Nice Sunday Outfit (Photos) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Charlex23(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
2 Bos indicus(tropical zebu), one is Adamawa gudali(pure brown) the other is crossbreed of white fulani & N'dama of Niger republic. But they are both beef cattles as i can see, enjoy ur beef mr actor but yall gotta knw about the animals you eat.. Not just ignorantly eating them
Are you a Cattle Rearer?
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
sylve11:

The thing wey the guy talk touched you......... grin grin cool

Eeeeee deep o
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bola146:
See enough enjoyment cool

Hana Bola...it's just Eran Malu naaaaa

As in...eran Malu...

Lemme give you igala meat na
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Bola146(f): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
luminouz:

Hana Bola...it's just Eran Malu naaaaa

As in...eran Malu...

Lemme give you igala meat na
I'll be expecting it cheesy
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by goodheart02(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:
You can email him and apply to be his cleaner. He may consider you.

Very beautiful answer
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by PrinceMajestic: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Charlex23:
Are you a Cattle Rearer?
An Agriculturist
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Emuf: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
queenbetsy:
Even if some of us are not looking forward to ordinary chicken, our hope is found in Christ alone...

Merry Christmas in advance!

How much is chicken in your area?
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Charlex23(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
An Agriculturist
You seemingly speak like an expertise in the field of agriculture.I'm impresssed thumbs up tho

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by PrinceMajestic: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Charlex23:

You seemingly speak like an expertise in the field of agriculture.I'm impresssed thumbs up tho
I'm not an expert yet. But i'm way much into animal taxonomy, hoping to gain more knowledge and experience and i appreciate that i knw about alot of animal orders including wide life ranging from largest elephantidae order, carnivora(clawed flesh eaters), Oldest Reptilians, amphisbaenids, 8600 species of birds both flying falconiformes (hawks, kites, eagle), Casuarius spps(parots) Pellicaniformes (flamingos, cattle egret etc) including ground birds Galliformes(pheasants chicken, duck, turkey etc), Struthionidae(ostrich, emu etc) hoofed perrisodactyls(horses, ass, donkey, zebra), ARTIODACTYLS(cattle, sheep, goat, deer etc) aquatic lives, to smallest but largest order of animals the ANTHROPODS (insects, spiders, worms, millipids, shrimps, locust etc) the field is too interesting. People dnt knw
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by queenbetsy(f): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Emuf:

How much is chicken in your area?
I don't know cos I didn't ask for the price
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:
He cannot even keep his compound clean.

Don't bring your Nollywood dirty life to reality.
you’re just a stupid fool

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by letilex: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Wow see enjoyment pls watch and share my videos thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJvogsjMdM
Re: Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) by PierreAbutu(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Prodigee:
All these potopoto people sef! undecided

Potopoto?

At least they do not kidnap their traditional leaders and school children #Northernarewashithole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account / Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.