Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo (31684 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Accident On Benin Ekpoma-Auchi Road: 2 Children, 6 Others Dead (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by nettpen: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Your senior brother Should hear this is the aftermath of EndSARS protest he participated.
Burning and carting away arms and ammunition, release of hardened Criminals.
SMH

Buhari's supporters are just like Buhari, look for something or somebody to blame. We understand...

1 Like

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by midehi2(f): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
CandyOps:
Sounds like na steady flight oh. The wahala is that most flights are booked up till new year

how person wan take move around now? Wahala for who no get bar for flight
Can you use flight from Benin to Auchi tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by nettpen: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
andrewmeddy8:

peace really. with the increase high rate of insecurity in edo, you call that peace. I guess you know how many convicts are out there restrategizing

If the government had addressed the protesters on time, maybe they will be no prison break.

Nigeria's police needs to be more equipped jor, lets stop looking for excuses for this failed government.

1 Like

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by osusuallstars: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fulani herdsmen must be in that bush
My people attack

1 Like

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Confirmedzombie: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
I can bet my whole live that Igbos are responsible for this kidnap due to onwa December spraying of cash.

Its Igbos trade mark.

God will expise them.

Bloody criminals and terorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by tsagir(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
GRADUALLY WE WIL GO THERE, DONT..
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=BleedingPen post=97321170]

https://igberetvnews.com/1376256/breaking-many-passengers-kidnapped-benin-auchi-roa

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? or you have one but not satisfied with it's quality? Or you don't have the additional drawings (structural, mechanical, electrical and BOQ) contact me to design top standard and complete building plans plus full supervision all at decent costs. Chat or call 08166201893
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
I believe these kidnaps are happening in coordinarion with the police.

Obaseki needs to establish and arm a state security network for Edo and flush out the Fulani professional kidnappers encamped in those forests, otherwise he is not worthy to be callled a leader of his people.

How can the Fula turn the rest of Nigerians to slaves being casually plucked off the roads to be bought and sold like their cattle?

1 Like

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Shey una follow dey rejoice prison break that time, we warned you.
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Maski87: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
As the kidnap boys in katsina,Edo state wants to act their own,so that Buhari will settle
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by hush15: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1376256/breaking-many-passengers-kidnapped-benin-auchi-road/

You are not north, so no negotiations for una. If you survive, God is on your side else, na to keep praying....
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I can bet my whole live that Igbos are responsible for this kidnap due to onwa December spraying of cash.

Its Igbos trade mark.

God will expise them.

Bloody criminals and terorists
You can bet your life. And if it wasn't them? Mumu boy

2 Likes

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by mulerogold(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
supportnija:

OP that endSar will affect for long, the only security these armrobber fear is SARS, end SARS was a great mistake.

Bros,
What makes you think that a group of disbanded SARS are not behind this Menace?

Consider the fact that most of them were ex-convicts before they got employed by the NPF.

They are always trigger happy and fearless, Gun runners.

Now that they are left with no option to generate money from illegal operations, they might venture into kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by hyduffy: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97323552:

Shut up Nairaland youngest wailer Emeijeh!

U dey mind dat one.
Their hypocrisy and !^@%รท stinks to highest heavens.

Your MUMU no too much...
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Eriggs: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ur papa MUMU no too much so. Kidnappers.
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Laggatumuch(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
The transport company is Bigjoe.
Those doing these kidnapping are not those that were broken out of jail. It is fulani herds men with some of edo indigenes. A friend was kidnapped but he escaped that was about 3 weeks ago. He told us they were all fulani and very few edo indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by emmatex2020: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
That is the result of ENDSARS, this is just the genesis of kidnapping, banditry

1 Like

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by alasane: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
molbic:
. very soon you and your family will be kidnapped and by then we will know weather is ipob that kidnapped you , stupid somebody

e pain well well ....ntor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
End SARS! grin
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by imagrg(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
End SARS protest has brought security concerns to Edo State!

That protest is bringing in some negative effects.
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by imagrg(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
The truth is that we were imitating the protest against police brutality on blacks in the US.
Ours now leaves us with serious security concerns. Look at the jailbreak and burning of police stations. How relevant was that to the protests.
Seyzcham91:
oga this has nothing to do with endsars

i don't think you have ever been a victim of police brutality cuz if you had you would see the relevance and importance of that protest and the peace we have been enjoying ever since they disbanded sars police unit mehn you can't imagine

1 Like

Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by lebete3000: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1376256/breaking-many-passengers-kidnapped-benin-auchi-road/

Abeg shey no be Akwaibom route be that sha ooo, cos me dey think of traveling there to jolly this break ooo. I need to have my pole vigorously ridden this holiday by a sweet fresh Akwaibom kpekus...Twould be my 1st time experience.
Can't wait abeg...I just hope sey 200k go reach me jolly for there sha undecided
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Bigsunny01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Where are de soldiers dat were sent to massacre de innocent peaceful protest at Lekki toll gate

Let den be deployed dere with immediate effect
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by 4ckyou: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97323549:
Edolites, this is the aftermath of releasing over 2000 hardened criminals and kidnappers from prison.
Unfortunately and truthfully, this evil has increased since after the #EndSARS period.

Edo ladies, please becareful out there, we read about rape being a daily occurrence in Edo state for the past 2 months now.

May God protect y'all!

Where did you read about the daily rape occurrence? Where's the link?

Don't say what you don't know
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Mckhala80(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Few wkz ago , our govt faked a certain kidnap and release of kaduna students. Who knwz it's their work again. It has gotten to the point of our security outfits to be negotiating with miscreants/bandits.... Failed nation and leadership. Turning this country to an islamic state is a failed dream totally.
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by 4ckyou: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
wink2015:
States in Nigeria especially the south south region should be thinking of setting up their own state police.

Federal police is inadequate and most of the northern police officer that were recruited courtesy of our lopsided federalism as practised in Nigeria do not understand the local terrain.

The federal government post a Zamfara Police man to do police work in Ebonyi state and the police man do not understand the local environment.

With a states police structure in place that is built from the local natives, policing and security work will be better managed in Nigeria.

FEDERAL POLICE OFFICER CAN NOT DO MUCH BECAUSE MOST OF THE CRIMES IN NIGERIA HAD THEIR LOCAL ROOT.

Edo State have state police, they were recently integrated into the system
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by babatunji36117: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
You are not north, so no negotiations for una. If you survive, God is on your side else, na to keep praying....
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by 4ckyou: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ditmars:
I believe these kidnaps are happening in coordinarion with the police.

Obaseki needs to establish and arm a state security network for Edo and flush out the Fulani professional kidnappers encamped in those forests, otherwise he is not worthy to be callled a leader of his people.

How can the Fula turn the rest of Nigerians to slaves being casually plucked off the roads to be bought and sold like their cattle?

Obaseki is too weak for my liking, this has been going on for a while now and he's yet to respond,
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Shattuck(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97323549:
Edolites, this is the aftermath of releasing over 2000 hardened criminals and kidnappers from prison.
Unfortunately and truthfully, this evil has increased since after the #EndSARS period.

Edo ladies, please becareful out there, we read about rape being a daily occurrence in Edo state for the past 2 months now.

May God protect y'all!
true shame on the govt for releasing those criminals in prison just to discredit the endsars protesters.
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
DennisEche:
FULANI NA WAO, NNA WAN SCATTER NNA BROTHER GOVT WITH INSECURITY.
THOSE BAGGERS SHOULD BE PROFILLED A TERRORIST

shut up ipob
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Laggatumuch:
The transport company is Bigjoe.
Those doing these kidnapping are not those that were broken out of jail. It is fulani herds men with some of edo indigenes. A friend was kidnapped but he escaped that was about 3 weeks ago. He told us they were all fulani and very few edo indigenes.

Continue blaming fulani as usual while ur escaped criminal youths are doing their job
Re: Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo by Laggatumuch(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

Continue blaming fulani as usual while ur escaped criminal youths are doing their job
I said my friend was kidnapped by them, this is not a hear say.They are now my youth, aren't you a citizen of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BRT Buses Are The New Molues (see PHOTOS) / ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) / Truck Falls On Otedola Bridge This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.