Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Need A Content Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Content Writer (399 Views)

A Content Writer Needed / I Need A Content Writer / Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Content Writer by samueloduoye(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello,

Fledge Marketing (fledgemarketing.com) is currently recruiting a good writer to work on SEO articles for one of our clients.

Your will be required to write THREE 500-word articles everyday, from Monday to Friday. We will provide you with the topics to write on.

It's for a flat salary of N20,000.

If you're interested, please write a 500-word article on "Natural Ways to Treat Diabetes" for Nigerian audience.

Send your article along with your CV to hello@fledgemarketing.com
Re: I Need A Content Writer by UnbanEbenezar: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
samueloduoye:
Hello,

Fledge Marketing (fledgemarketing.com) is currently recruiting a good writer to work on SEO articles for one of our clients.

Your will be required to write THREE 500-word articles everyday, from Monday to Friday. We will provide you with the topics to write on.

It's for a flat salary of N20,000.

If you're interested, please write a 500-word article on "Natural Ways to Treat Diabetes" for Nigerian audience.

Send your article along with your CV to hello@fledgemarketing.com

I'm a writer but not good in SEO, can I apply?
Re: I Need A Content Writer by CrazyThoughts(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
20k per month for 90 articles? I think that's way too small. I charge clients N5 per word. Even if I go N3, the 20k isn't even up to half of the money for my charge. I think you should review your payment rate or review the number of articles per day as well as the number of words. Writers are not sewing machines.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Content Writer by Brunicekid(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
The pay rate is very low.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Content Writer by jude90(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2021
I would have love to apply for this but the pay is very poor. I charge 3naira per word if you are interested Call me
Re: I Need A Content Writer by TheWealthiest: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
at least 30k words for 20k naira, that's 0.67kobo per word. Oga o. You guys should continue writing for yourself. Use the money buy gala and biggi apple for each article.

person go still use data, not to talk of precious time.

(1) (Reply)

NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | Www.nuc.edu.ng / Job Alert / Inventory Management Staff Needed At Slashpay Nig LTD ( Abuja Only )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.