Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace (25586 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Kingluqman(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
seunmsg:
I hope this is not like the Ooni of Ife situation some years back when the palace chiefs kept denying the death of Oba Sijuwade.

If indeed the king is still alive, I wish him quick recovery.
Hmmm... Olubuse eri ogun, ebiti kimo kpiri mole.
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by vibre: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Same thing they said about ooni of ife and oba of benin but they couldn't hide the truth for long. Nigerians like hoarding information for no reason. Olu of warri is a man like everyone else, we all knew he would die one day like everyone else will die when their time comes.
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by ejovwovincent(f): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
He is dead.
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by SirBunky85(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Azmanaty:
That Covid of a thing should stop missing target and go straight to the point. We Patriotic Nigerians know who the target should be. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
I suppose you and your household are the main target
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by PrinceMajestic: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
It will be announced when the king finally transit. You guys are not royalty otherwise u should know the consequence nd regret spreading death news of a monarch when you re not "olotu" authorised by tradition to do so. Yall be careful and avoid night movements in warri this period, be concious of security anywhr u are in warri. Dnt move recklessly
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by DMerciful(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
He is Olu of Itsekiri and not Olu of Warri! Which of the Warri?

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by senteugene: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Truth go soon surface
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by gregyboy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
So much from the Tribe who keep their bank signature on the face of their children so they wont forget it,

grin grin grin

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by mysticwarrior(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
His majesty is dead.

I wonder why people hide death. angry
no mind sheke people, they just dey fool themselves.
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
fake news generation
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Azmanaty: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
SirBunky85:
I suppose you and your household are the main target

Ur mother u mean?
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by mosunmola63765: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
:It's mainly for ritual things I dont know about that. I practice in the field of succession and estate planning and I know transitional asset transfer as a reality. Rituals I know nothing about.
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by emonis88: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
they wsnted to add him to d covid list.
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by DenreleDave(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Davoski222:
Who is this fool? ??

Ur father
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by xjiggy: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
That means im don go be dat. All dem dey do now na create enough time to arrange wetin dem go use bury am
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Sobasojek: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
gregyboy:
So much from the Tribe who keep their bank signature on the face of their children so they wont forget it,

grin grin grin
Coming From the ugly tribe whose oba is a weakling, ugly and mofo
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by RuggedSniper: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Doraty1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-olu-of-warri-not-dead-only-indisposed-says-palace/amp/
A king does not die in the historically connected Yoruba, Itsekiri and Bini cultures... grin

1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by OVB123: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
isaacsegun:
grin
U can c how foolish you are? mumu.com
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by silifat11(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Why all these conflicting news.. He died of Corona virus complication.. ? He didn't of Corona? He didn't die..?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto: "There Is No Food In Nigeria" / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife, Wuraola Look Stunning In New Photos / Shehu Uthman Dan Fodio Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.