Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tems The New Norm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tems The New Norm (232 Views)

Tems – The Key Lyrics / DOWNLOAD: Tems - The Key • Mp3 • / Fast Rising Star, Bode Blaq Pushes Fashion Norm With New Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tems The New Norm by Excess3code(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Temilade Openiyi aka TEMS born 11 June, 1995 aka Baby Producer.
We all got stories. Temi's story is told by her mother , Uganda, Omay Lay, Obama and Chris Brown.
Her mother predicated her sex and crowned her name 'Temilade'. Forget Bebe Cool , nobody knew Moses until Pharaoh refused to LET GO. Situation in our lives are predestined. When i saw the caption two artist arrested in Uganda . Omay Lay i know TEMS i know not. I asked who is this TEMS that was arrested that was even (bad belle) invited for a show in Uganda. THESE DAYS i have began tired of this First Lady of Labels making dem Sex idol of sort with no directions in their music videos (except for our SIMI) . TEMS God bless your mother. When you walk into a home or new environment our sensory organs go into motion. Trying to adopt, conceive whats new. In TEMS case she gave us THAT new perception. THAT music, new sound our EAR is yearning for except for Bella Shurmda when he not taking weed or talking about CC. Your mum said she KNEW. If we knew Uganda gave birth to explosion. All new Naija artist should go there and be arrested. Uganda we thank you . Now is time to embrace it . This voice d sound is WOOO . It like the first time i heard THe WEEKND late 2016 my lonely times as a Taraba Kopa. The Weeknd spoke to my soul . Her voice brings chills within my spine. THIS SHOCK WILL WAKE THE DEATH. The Confident in that voice . This is Lauren Hills, this is H.E.R sound, some JHENE AIKO and this is Nigerian. I felt Koffe in her voice on DAMAGES it was like there was DAMAGES to the RAPTURE story. Sasha Obama thanks for be A&R .This is BEZ, this is Johnny Drille , Ric Hassani this is TEMS. this creative MIND, THIS CRAFT is our new NORM. Tell Chris Brown not to touch this one. She is Child of God. Shoutout to the producers of this NEW SOUND.

(1) (Reply)

Teni Ft. Davido – For You / Radio Presenter Is Needed In Ibadan! / JI Jackson Life Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.