Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio (2926 Views)

VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio by kings2all: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Meet Ghanaian Muslim actress, Pamela Odame that has big B00bs, check out her bio, pictures

Pamela is an internet sensation. She rose to fame with her role in a movie titled, "Rockstar Hospital", since then, her popularity has spread. However, there isn't much people know about her, for example, that she is a Muslim and her real name may be Hawa. So in this article, I'll be showing you her biography, facts about her, and her photos.

Her biography;
Pamela Odame Watara is a Ghanaian based actress, model, brand influencer, video vixen and a social media sensation.

he claimed to have attended the University of Wisconsin, Accra, Ghana, where she studied marketing. However, the SRC president for Wisconsin University College, Bridgette Bonnie, have come of to falsify her claims, stating Pamela is not a student in her University.

READ MORE: PICTURES: https://celebrity-profile.com/meet-ghanaian-muslim-actress-pamela-odame-that-has-big-b00bs-check-out-her-bio-pictures/

Re: Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
People wey no dey carry their Islam for head na for bobi she dey carry her own good for her
Re: Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio by lkillbrokehoes: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Too much of everything is bad
Re: Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio by kings2all: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
abi
lkillbrokehoes:
Too much of everything is bad
Re: Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio by kings2all: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2020
this one shock me oh

1 Like

Re: Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio by kenzysmith: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
if I get this gal the milk wey I suppose buy for my pikin is settle money safe
Re: Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio by Sandydayziz(f): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
What’s wrong with her arms? Why re they so small? undecided
Re: Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio by kings2al1: 3:24am On Dec 25, 2020
eh shock u?

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buari And Fally Ipupa Reportedly An Item. / Photos: Kanye West Falls Asleep During Kim Kardashian's Birthday Party / Chloe Mafia Displays Her Tip As She Flaunts Huge Boobs In Sexy Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.