Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video (39090 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by galaxylauncher: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
At least we were able to make them smile, in the midst of all the drama!

2020 has been the most challenging year ever, since I started business, but we thank God for His faithfulness.

Thank u guys too, for toiling day and night to make the brand CUBANA what is it!!
God bless the entire management and staff of CUBANA GROUP, the best u can have....EVER!�
@iam_kcee thank you for this beautiful �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJGSKMnBuKt/?igshid=s6t4kc5yktnq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYxANThejio

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Julleyjulley(f): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by vickyfrancis1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
And givers will continue to always give... Christmas is about love and charity always remember your neighbors.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by twilliamx(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
What a kind gesture...compliments of the season to you all...God that has seen us thus far will see us through to shout a glorious happy new and more.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Lawsaite: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Abaman001(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Shellsploit: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
When will our own chief priest of Nairaland, seun osewa do his own giveaways for us grin

Abi na ban be our own giveaways.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by lekki1444: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Stephendeals: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
you can also use IT products to give out to love ones this season...

follow digit on signature for list of latest available products

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Lawsaite: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Cubana7:
Sir Cubana, see what obi cubana is doing. Do show for us on nairaland na

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by simhosting: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Its a season of giving
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wey my own?
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by NaijaCover(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Money Is Good
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Profsam705: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice!

Learn how to cartoonize your pictures professionally at a cheap rate (#2000).
Whatsapp me on: 0=9=0°5_9÷2,1~1_8>1_0
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
So kind of him.....Do you need logo, banner or flyer design for your business?....contact me now. Get my number from my signature
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by abragr8: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by Realpapimula: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by EmmaLege: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
For the gram grin
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by tstx(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
That's cool
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by gentiboy: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
How much immediately?

Akwaibom1stlady:
That's the essence of life...giving...

Meanwhile, I have a US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale... Check my signature and page
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by 1OLADesign(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Z
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video by BigDawsNet: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
smileyChristmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jayce Jeremi 1st Birthday: Linda Ikeji Celebrate Her Son (Photos) / BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) / Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.