Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,419 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Sell Your Brain NOT Your Kidney - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sell Your Brain NOT Your Kidney (195 Views)

Take Note Of This, They Are Really Damaging Your Kidney Slowwwly / Memes That Will Make You Laugh And Get Your Brain Thinking Of Your Mom / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Brain NOT Your Kidney by Tobsjay: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dear Friends,

I recently read an article on how to make money in 2021

In a list of 7 options, the first was ‘sell you kidney’ and pocket the money.

The joke writes itself.

But…

If you’re in the mood to save someone’s life while pocketing a decent amount of money

Here’s what you should know:

A good kidney goes for $10,000 or more

Meaning, you can easily make $10,000 and that’s over 4million.

Next,

You go and invest the money and 10x, 20x, 30x or 100x the amount and buy a new kidney back.

Isn’t it smart?

But here’s the thing

There are lots of complications that may arise during the surgery…

You can suffer nerve palsy, loss of a body function, unimaginable pain and even loss of blood

You can also die a very painful death.

Jokes apart, I really think if you want to save life you should just go ahead…

Not regarding the money.

For those who want to make money there are a lot of options out there.

Maybe you’re not just informed: www.nosanick.com/dcc/content.php?ref=596

For example,

I can show you how to sell ‘your brain.’ I mean your skills, talents, ideas, information.

You know a lot of things about (forex, crypto, beauty, makeup, hair, health, finance,
relationship)e.t.c,

you've read many books, you've taken several courses, attended
training, webinars e.t.c.

You know what?

you can monetize them all. And...

Depending on how you’re committed, you can make N30,000 daily.

Give me 5mins and I’ll show you...

" How to make a fortune creating content without typing a single word. Guaranteed!

Click here: www.nosanick.com/dcc/content.php?ref=596

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Services / How To Combine PDF Files / Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Admission List For 2020/2021 RELEASED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.