Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Letter To Ptdf (we Did Not Write Test In Owerri Afrihub Centre) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Letter To Ptdf (we Did Not Write Test In Owerri Afrihub Centre) (809 Views)

Jobs At Afrihub / Afrihub Nigeria Ltd Has Vacancy In The Following Position / Afrihub An Ict Company Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Ptdf (we Did Not Write Test In Owerri Afrihub Centre) by omrex: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
Sir/Madam,
I am just back for Imo State(27/03/2011) where I left with sadness and getting to know about the reality that the PTDF test did not hold for reasons the I do not know about. Someone just came and and addressed us and said that the test is canceled because of computer issues. So who is to blame for the mishap, I simply do not know and that is why am having fear that my state is getting undo disadvantage hear and hoping that the test can be re conducted a more sure environment.
I suggest that it can be grouped in a way that people living in their various areas like me (in Lagos)can take the test from where they stay and not spending the kind of money that we did without compensation what so ever (traveling through land and air).
Please take my suggestion into account and please do not let use spend so much time and money. traveling and let those residing in their locations stay there and write the test that is if we are going to write the test again and not being forgotten.
Thank you and God Bless.
Re: Letter To Ptdf (we Did Not Write Test In Owerri Afrihub Centre) by chiggy1985: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2011
please fellow ptdf scholarship candidates in the owerri afrihub center in futo rumor has it that the exams have been shifted to thursday 31st of march but i havent recieved a text or email if u have or confirm this please mail or call me on ciggy4eva@yahoo.com or 08138800209
thankx

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy For Driver / Head Of Stock Broking Operations Wanted In Uyo / Pls Am In Need Of Any Kind Of Job,even At Worse A Factory Work.thanks All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.