Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened (72025 Views)

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened / After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# / Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Raycelove: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2020
We on our generator to freeze the items kept in the freezer, we connected stabilizer with the freezer, this was our first time of connecting stab with freezer.

So the hell mistake I made was removing my phone from the original charger and charging it with an infinix fast charger, after plugging the phone , the generator level went high and the fast charger got burnt the original charger, my sister laptop charger got burnt , bulbs got burnt.

We were lucky not to on our televisions and other valuables. We off the gen and on it again without the freezer on and the sound and motion went back to normal.

So what caused the change in level of the generator and what led to the damages of laptop charger, bulbs and chargers??

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Raycelove: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by EXLOVER(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Raycelove:
We on our generator to freeze the items kept in the freezer , we connected stabilizer with the freezer, this was our first time of connecting stab with freezer. So the hell mistake I made was removing my phone from the original charger and charging with an infinix fast charger, after plugging the phone , the generator level went high and the fast charger got burnt the original charger , my sister laptop charger got burnt , bulbs got burnt. We were lucky not to on our televisions and other valuables. We off the gen and on it again without the freezer on the sound and motion were back to normal.

So what caused the change in level of the generator and what led to the damages of laptop charger, bulbs and charger ??
I have use generator for 15years, that incident was caused by the charger, they are some fake charger you plug to an extension there will be a bridge of current between the extension and the charger, immediately you plug the charger the Gen will be jerking like a girl that wants to cum, just troway that charger, another that causes that is when NEPA and gen collide. But nothing will happen to your Gen.

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by doggedfighter(f): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
That Amazon charger there is trash .

Send that bag of rice here. I want to check something.

429 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Meet your generator engineer and complain to him let him adjust it.

The Gen is prolly in the spirit of the season. That why its exibiting Some highness. tongue. I'm also in the spirit of the season. grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by numtums(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Raycelove:
I'm greatfull it was only the chargers that got burnt
These three chargers are actually fake

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by paulgabrielz: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2020
You bridged the light coming from the gen. Probably a faulty wire or connection

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2020
You are not supposed to connect your freezer to a stabilizer while your Gen is on. That was the mistake u made. Next time, plug the freezer directly and not through a stabilizer.

334 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Federalcase(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Raycelove:
We on our generator to freeze the items kept in the freezer , we connected stabilizer with the freezer, this was our first time of connecting stab with freezer. So the hell mistake I made was removing my phone from the original charger and charging with an infinix fast charger, after plugging the phone , the generator level went high and the fast charger got burnt the original charger , my sister laptop charger got burnt , bulbs got burnt. We were lucky not to on our televisions and other valuables. We off the gen and on it again without the freezer on the sound and motion went back to normal.

So what caused the change in level of the generator and what led to the damages of laptop charger, bulbs and charger ??

The stabilizer caused it , only use stabilizer for NEPA.
lovecares34:
You are not supposed to connect your freezer to a stabilizer while your Gen is on. That was the mistake u made. Next time, plug the freezer directly and not through a stabilizer.

you're right

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by westlius(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
lovecares34:

Oil dey ur head
Let me explain something here
We use stabilizers for Nepa because most of there lights are either below or above 220mw and most electronics we have works well when on 220mw
Our generators are set already on 220mw, so no need to stabilise the current because its already stabilized by the gen

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
EXLOVER:
I have use generator for 15years, that incident was caused by the charger, they are some fake charger you plug to an extension there will be a bridge of current between the extension and the charger, immediately you plug the charger the Gen will be jerking like a girl that wants to cum, just troway that charger, another that causes that is when NEPA and gen collide. But nothing will happen to your Gen.
This your analysis ehn, e get as e be. grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Raycelove:
We off the gen and on it again without the freezer on the sound and motion went back to normal.
I don dey hear about this stabilizer+generator thing tey tey oooo

Experience is the best teacher, at least I gained from your wealth of experience today

Lesson learnt: don't plug your freezer on your stabilizer when using the generator!!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Just123: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
westlius:

Oil dey ur head
We use stabilizers for Nepa because most of there lights are either below or above 220mw and most electronics we have works well when on 220mw
Our generators are set already on 220mw, so no need to stabilise the current because its already stabilized by the gen

Very educative and concise, this is the kind of content I signed up for.
Thank you.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Raycelove: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
numtums:

These three chargers are actually fake
The original charger comes with the phone , the infinix is fast and also original , the Amazon could be fake.

1 Like

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by numtums(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Raycelove:

The original charger comes with the phone , the infinix is fast and also original , the Amazon could be fake.
The infinix could be fast but that's not an original charger

3 Likes

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Raycelove: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ .

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Here are five ways to have faith in Jesus Christ

1) You need to seek Jesus Christ(hope) Holy Spirit( Righteousness)

2) You need to believe in His words and He as the only begotten Son of the most high God.

3) You need to receive Him into your body, heart and soul .

4) You need to have the love of Christ in you

5) You need to have patience of the Holy Spirit to cast away fear and doubt.

Feel free to drop your views, thoughts and ask questions

And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Matthew 11:6

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Mark 16:16
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 1:12

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:15-16

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:18
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 5:24

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 6:35
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 11:25-26

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:15-16 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

John 20:29 (KJV)

3 Likes

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Raycelove: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
numtums:

The infinix could be fast but that's not an original charger
Ok . how will i know if a charger is original?

1 Like

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Buharidgeneral: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Raycelove:
We on our generator to freeze the items kept in the freezer , we connected stabilizer with the freezer, this was our first time of connecting stab with freezer. So the hell mistake I made was removing my phone from the original charger and charging it with an infinix fast charger, after plugging the phone , the generator level went high and the fast charger got burnt the original charger , my sister laptop charger got burnt , bulbs got burnt. We were lucky not to on our televisions and other valuables. We off the gen and on it again without the freezer on and the sound and motion went back to normal.

So what caused the change in level of the generator and what led to the damages of laptop charger, bulbs and chargers ??

Sorry for the loss. Is the rice also burnt?. Abeg send it to me I want check something

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Nicepoker(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
The gen backfired. Due to voltage surge triggered from the stabilizer.

16 Likes

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Randerl: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
lovecares34:

Your answer.
Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Lamasta(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
westlius:

Oil dey ur head
Was about to type something similar until I saw your comment, you have done justice to the topic...

20 Likes

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Legalcriminal: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fake charger caused that next time get original one
Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Womanizer(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
There was probably a bridge somewhere
Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by adexeli(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Village people at work.. Sorry for your loss... By the way what type of generator?
Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by MyGeneration(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Support Nigeria Niger republic unity now.

We need to Merge into one country for a better Nigeria and Africa

1 Like

Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by omoadeleye(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sorry
Re: I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened by Yodexy: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Someone said the generator is in the spirit of the season. Na whao

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / How To Stop Whatsapp From Connecting To The Internet All The Time / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.