Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? (1908 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / My Dog Died Right Now... Goodbye Stone.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Thelannister: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2020
She’s over 5 yrs older, she licked some poisonous liquid behind my back. Now she’s dead and I
Don’t know what to do with the body, I can’t even go to work this morning cos I’m
Confused whether to throw her away she I think is cruel but easier to let go and disposable, or to find a means to bury her, if I want to do that as a lady it won’t even be convenient. So let me ask y’all
What should I do?
The bitch really messed up, she must hAve committed sucide I’m sure. The country is frustrating everyone, she lacks more attention as soon I got my recent work 8-10 what a useless country to grow
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by illicit(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Call any Calabar or igede around u, they will do the needful....

1 Like

Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by CrazyCrane: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Bury her cry
Sometime ago I lost a dog, my landlady said I shouldn't bury her because if I get another dog, it will die (her custom/belief) I did what she asked me to do cry I couldn't sleep for two days,had series of nightmares) I kept blaming myself,I went as far as calling myself inhumane sad
Two days later I went to the ditch
With a male friend and I buried the dog. undecided

Thelannister:

How ?
On whose land

I live in a rural environment
There's a land where people do dump waste.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Thelannister: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2020
illicit:
Call any Calabar or igede around u, they will do the needful....
In an Estate?
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Thelannister: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2020
CrazyCrane:
Bury her cry
How ?
On whose land
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by illicit(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Thelannister:

In an Estate?

pls don't discriminate
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Thelannister: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2020
illicit:

pls don't discriminate

This has nothing to do with discrimination It’s an state everyone minds their business.
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Freestainworld(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Bury the dead dog
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by illicit(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Thelannister:

This has nothing to do with discrimination It’s an state everyone minds their business.

Don't you have friends
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Thelannister: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2020
illicit:

Don't you have friends
I just got the work
I moved in 54 days ago

I work 8-9

Do you still want to ask more questions or find. Me solutions ??

1 Like

Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Thelannister: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Freestainworld:
Bury the dead dog

Where ?
I live in a roaded land terrain environment
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by illicit(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2020
Thelannister:

I just got the work
I moved in 54 days ago

I work 8-9

Do you still want to ask more questions or find. Me solutions ??

I know how u feel, there was a time I lost two puppies, I didn't know what to do with the bodies

I was sympathetic because my dogs always bond to me, so I couldn't bury them myself but then I put some hair on my chest and did the task ....

Never mind my question

I could have helped assuming I am in your neighborhood, it's a nice way to meet someone new.... I encourage you to talk to someone in your neighborhood about your dog.... who knows who u might meet wink
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by ezeudo97817: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
:This has nothing to do with discrimination It’s an state everyone minds their business.Don't you have friends
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Geepee77(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Don't over stress yourself dear, if you don't have a place to bury or you don't have the time or strength to dig, look for a place to dispose the dog. It's hard but you have to no option, buy another dog to replace the dead dog and your heart will be well again.
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by rastaLivity: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don’t get the “as a lady...” or is burying a dog gender base?

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Geepee77(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
rastaLivity:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Henuell(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sad though but don't get the "As a_lady"
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Henuell(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin
rastaLivity:
grin
rastaLivity:
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2020
what the big deal if you are a lady mitcheww
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by chiboy1116: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sorry for your loss , but what's the big deal if you are a lady ?

I think you should find a way to bury her , there has got to be someplace . Or u can talk to someone at work .
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by SamuelLoch: 1:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Thelannister:
She’s over 5 yrs older, she licked some poisonous liquid behind my back. Now she’s dead and I
Don’t know what to do with the body, I can’t even go to work this morning cos I’m
Confused whether to throw her away she I think is cruel but easier to let go and disposable, or to find a means to bury her, if I want to do that as a lady it won’t even be convenient. So let me ask y’all
What should I do?
The bitch really messed up, she must hAve committed sucide I’m sure. The country is frustrating everyone, she lacks more attention as soon I got my recent work 8-10 what a useless country to grow

Since you don't have options, call your vet. He/She should be able to help you out

1 Like

Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by samnaija: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
SamuelLoch:

Since you don't have options, call your vet. He/She should be able to help you out

U get sense...
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by meobizy(f): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Since only men are allowed to dispose of dead pets, pay someone around the area to either bury the carcass or throw it away.
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by Valtteri: 5:53am On Jan 06, 2021
“As a lady”? Only men dey bury dogs?
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by VEXT: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
illicit:

I know how u feel, there was a time I lost two puppies, I didn't know what to do with the bodies

I was sympathetic because my dogs always bond to me, so I couldn't bury them myself but then I put some hair on my chest and did the task ....

Never mind my question

I could have helped assuming I am in your neighborhood, it's a nice way to meet someone new.... I encourage you to talk to someone in your neighborhood about your dog.... who knows who u might meet wink

Simp...
Re: My Dog Died Last Night As A Lady What Should I Do? by illicit(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
VEXT:

Simp...

That's not true....

(1) (Reply)

Extinct Creatures (ryeopedia) / Very Productive Adult Female Brindle Boerboel For Sale / APBT For Your Wonderful Christmas. #getadog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.