Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Actress Linda Osifo Pay Her Mum A Surprised Visit In Canada On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Linda Osifo Pay Her Mum A Surprised Visit In Canada On Her Birthday (620 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Nigerians Are Known As Big Spenders In Seychelles –Actress Linda Ejiofor / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Linda Osifo Pay Her Mum A Surprised Visit In Canada On Her Birthday by ashacot: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2020
The Beautiful actress and TV host's mum didn't see it coming as her daughter surprised her with a visit on her birthday. The actress took to her Instagram handle to share video of her visit to her shock but elated mum.
She wrote
I have been away from home because of work, and her wish for Christmas was for me to come home, so i made sure that wish is granted.

I’ve never surprised anyone like this before.
I was so nervous make she no go faint o! (I no want wahala o�)

I’m so thankful to be back home after what has been a long unusual year.

Thanks a lot for the help bro @officialkellyanthony

ThankYouGod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwIsZPo3ak
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJIrankhHr3/?igshid=7asxgu27phvr
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs MAD After Refusing To Use His Mother For Money (video) / How I Saved Regina Daniels From Prostitution – Prince Ned Nwoko / Here Are Some Interesting Experience At The 14th Headies Award 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.