Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

How I Got Private Corporate Firms To Fund My Business Within Two Months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Private Corporate Firms To Fund My Business Within Two Months (152 Views)

Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter / How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months / Simple 3 Steps Methods To Make Corporate Firms Give You A Job Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Private Corporate Firms To Fund My Business Within Two Months by Theark760(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Funding for business is very vital to it's survival. more so now that the global lockdown has crippled thousands of businesses.
Government grants and loand are always not sufficient for every small business to access this the need to take advantage of this hidden treasures.
This opportunity is beginning to gain traction, thus I recommend you jump on the opportunity now so that you can become amoung the few to get what you're looking for before it gets crowded and limited.
This funding requires a different application process which will be addressed in full;
1. what to apply to
2. How to apply
3. Most especially, when to apply (presently on going)
click link to full article
https://link.medium.com/ic3RwcX6rcb

(1) (Reply)

Security Manager For Rivers State Nocturnus Security Limited Office / Travel Consultant / Drivers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.