Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) (31223 Views)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
For the man to choose to listen to that joromi song, it shows he knew whatsup in those days. cheesy
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eyaaaaaaaa him no get money to carry him papa go hospital
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by chioma2020(f): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:
Why didn't you sing your "ukwu" or "Looking yansh" for him?
Stupid child!
Hehehehehe very stupid child indeed
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
He's killing him and buying him drugs...why on air conditioner for and old man.
But I want you ask, how do you know the AC is on? We're you there?

6 Likes

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Why papa flavour no come get six packs like flavour cheesy
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by Downey(f): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mr Flavor wan blow again...When baba don go...this is how P Square Started...in the song call Beautiful Onyinye.
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by SAMBARRY: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin cheesy grin
pepperdemzombie:
Stupid child!
does his father have female Yash? And are you expecting him to sing a vulgar song for his sick father? grin cheesy

Biko calm down cheesy grin
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
What a true Igbo son can do

Can an afonja son like Davido with frog voice do this?

The answer is no.

Igbos are talented cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
how u take knw say the ac dey on for there?
the number of stupid people wey full nairaland sef

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Na so them dey on AC for your village? The windows are open!!!

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by hstar: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
sylve11:
“A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.”

Ziad K. Abdelnour cool
Fantastic

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by munezo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is lovely. I didn't know Flavour plays guitar
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by honest1480(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Did you confirm the air conditioner to be functioning at that particular time?
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by mimee9(f): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tears rolled down my eyes, miss my dad sad
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sensitivity:
Na My useless mama be stupid being

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
apasino01:
either you don’t understand Igbo or you didn’t watch the video
Why is what he sings not befitting for his father if his lyrics are ok?
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
eliokwun:

You get problem
Iya e lo ni problem, he should sing his songs to his father since they are good lyrics to him.
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

My useless mama be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin cheesy grin does his father have female Yash? And are you expecting him to sing a vulgar song for his sick father? grin cheesy

Biko calm down cheesy grin
So he knows he is vulgar, why is he singing what he can't sing to his father to the public?
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by alizma: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
When I say musicians of this generation sing nothing but trash people will say I should keep quiet, just imagine what flavour is singing for his sick dad. Gbese egbese, joromi jomi joro, someone should tell me how this will make meaning to the man, what message will it pass to him that will give his soul the strength to fight for recovery and survival? Ohhh what a lost generation.
Just play Oliver the coke, osadebe, barrister( if he understands yoruba) or any of those music's of late 70s down to early 80s for the man and see him gradually moving his head and legs to the rhythm
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
ashawopikin:
My mama, you be fool

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by Legalese(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Don't be foolish
pepperdemzombie:
Stupid child!
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Legalese:
my mother is foolish

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=97370237][/quote]

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=ashawopikin post=97370417][/quote]

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by TruthHurts1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is nice. But I was expecting someone of his status in the music industry to have built something more comfortable for Baba than what I am seeing here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by PapaNwaeje: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
I miss my dad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
TruthHurts1:
This is nice. But I was expecting someone of his status in the music industry to have built something more comfortable for Baba than what I am seeing here.
him baba no dy complain
some of them prefer a simple lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Wizkid Arrested in Lagos / Legend Group Up For Eviction - Ike Saved Omashola,Replaces Him With Cindy / Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.