Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

[story] The Murderer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The Murderer (329 Views)

THE MURDERER: A Crime Novel For Free Download / THE MURDERER - A Gripping Nigerian Crime Story / Short Story - The Other Woman's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The Murderer by Mylegitinfo(m): 1:28am On Dec 24, 2020
THE MURDERER

____Prologue_____

Jim was a great guy. I met him when I was 18.

He was 19 at the time. We were friends for 2 years and dated for 5 years until he decided to propose.

We had the perfect relationship. At least that's what everyone around us thought. Heck! I used to think the same thing too until I came across something that changed my life forever.

So, here I am now, 3 days to our wedding, kneeling in a pool of blood. Not mine, it's Jim's.

Yes, I killed Jim. Yes, I'd kill him again and again, in this life and the next, even if it means going to jail every single time.

The only thing I'd do differently is to make sure that he doesn't get a quick death because he doesn't deserve one.

He deserves a torturously slow and agonisingly painful death and that is even a mercy compared to the heinous act he dabbled in.

If you ask me, I did the world a favor by getting rid of a scumbag like Jim. So world, you're welcome.

At this point, you're probably confused so let me introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Nancy and this is the story of how and why I became a murderer.

If you enjoyed the prologue you can proceed to read the chapter one here

https://mylegitinfo.com/the-murderer-2/

(1) (Reply)

Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath / Trust No One -a Short Witty Story / Everything You Need To Know About Chiropractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.