Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! (8487 Views)

Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Tomorrow is Christmas honesty I don't feel the Christmas groove like before when you will see different amazing preparation for the celebration.

The best Christmas celebration I ever had was long time ago in 2002. I could remember how all my neighbor bought goat that year. Jubilation, grooving and too much choping meat and delicacies. However, there is this particular Benin man in my compound then that do always buy the biggest goat, anytime he comes home within that Christmas, me, his children, and some other kids in the neighborhood will just go place our ear behind his car booth if we could hear any sound of goat lol it always a funny experience. We were do all that because Christmas dey sure and go well in my compound once we see say that man buy goat, it's sure we go chop enough suya and fried meet chai the good old days.

Then we the young boys go even dey compete in buying knockout for street, the one that buys the highest amount will be cebrated sotay on that watchnight eve of Christmas everybody don buy knockout keep waiting for showdown, we wey make the most noise thinking we had bought the highest knockout didn't know that there was one silent guy who has bought carton of knockout keep...na so competition start with throwing knockout against each other in my street that night o.. With that guy leading the train cause he had a lot that wouldn't finish, as one own finish we just find one side go hide, e come remain only the guy from our compound battling with the other compound o.. The other compound own finish, his own still remain na so we take win the fight that night lol. It was a really interesting experience I would never ever forget in my life time.

Till date, 2002 Christmas remains the most enjoyable Christmas celebration I ever had! Want about you?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by jawalis(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Born to a “below average “ family. The only thing that makes Xmas different from other days is that Mom do manage to offer us “Eve” those days, she’ll mix with 10 liters of water and serve us. And sometimes if she could strive to get us new “kito” sandals and a design of cloth with different animals pictures on it. It’s not been so easy growing up though but there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
To everyone in sane shoe with me, let’s all keep our head up and work smart. Things will definitely turn around.
Merry Christmas to all Nairaland member and Guess reading this. May you all live to witness more on earth and in good health

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by chibike69: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by nanauju(f): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
angry
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by victons(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don't think I've had it yet...

Maybe when I erect a mansion in the villa
And get my car, picking up all these returnee girls one after the other.
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by MutualRetail: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
I'm yet to have it
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
jawalis:
Y
Z grin
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by gracefoundmme(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wow...amazing
Mine was great then.

Well, let's be thankful for life at the end of the day.
E no easy jor, to see this year almost over..

Abeg 2021 be good ooh.

3 Likes

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by StTrump: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Abeg make rain fall tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Iamsupaboi(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Christmas in Owerri 2015
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by nanauju(f): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
cool
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Graceteey(f): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
���
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
no Chrismas have ever be fun for me
most time I wear only boxer and singlet lying on my bed watching what's going on net
I won't expect less on Christmas day

6 Likes

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Generalwoodz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Back then Xmas was damn fun
Momma would always buy nice new clothes for me and before she sets out to the market, she would measure the size of my feet so she could get a smart shoe for me.

Once upon a time I fainted in the famous Onitsha market cry, got lost twice when I went for Xmas shopping with momma.

Christmas celebrations of my childhood days would always remain ever green because of the fond memories, comforting imagery, and enduring times I had.

Right now I don't understand what's happening.
Maybe its because brother man is still broke and still grinding

8 Likes

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by bouncin04(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
2015 , I knack Nkechi from 24th night into Christmas eve , lawd have merci grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by ojmetrix(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
every day na christmas

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by EyezofGod120: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin 2015,,,I went to my parent all my brothers and sis came with their children and wife,, house full everywhere dey ball,,out of my 4 brothers, 2 na pastor while the rest na street,omo come see how beer,wine dey roll in,,my papa really like me cuz me na real niggaarr!! Out of d pikin dey my papa born na me took everything about him,i get action boldness and so,,as I just landed like this,na so my papa welcome me with cold enikeni(Heineken),, he sweet well well then,,,if not corona everybody for gather come now but all is well,my papa don dey old sha but him still gallant,,but God go keep us all safe

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by LegendaryArnold(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
My uncle in the US flew us over and we spend Christmas and new year in Maryland, US. We visited Disney Land and went to various side attractions. On Christmas day my uncle and his wife roasted a very big turkey! Damn it was so delicious and juicy. When we were unwrapping gifts, my uncle got me with a PlayStation one which was like the biggest thing then... Ah! Na who slap me?!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by paulolee(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
mine was in 2018 I think,..one of my old street fruend jimoh called and said he just returned from Dubai and make we try link up, I called hin and the guy host me for him new house for enugu state..
that was the most memorable Christmas because i ate food, they were so many expensive drinks to go round and the also girls were over 20 for just few guys all looking beautiful and clean..
I spent 5 days in enugu visiting places and catching fun with jimoh and 4 other gilrs "without spending a dime..
he letter traveled back to Dubai few days letta and gave me 100k block as t.p that was the last time i saw him or heard about him...
Jimoh, even if I no know the kinda of work you dey do for dubai, I pray say make them no catch you...

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
g
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by nnadychuks(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
The one memorable Christmas is this years own. No harmattan, rain fell yesterday 23/12/2020 and painfully no cherry/agbalumo. To top it all they’ve imposed lockdown after ASUU called off strike. All boils down to our government's incompetence and theocratic negligence.
Yes, this is the most memorable Christmas...

2 Likes

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by ojmetrix(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
LegendaryArnold:
My uncle in the US flew us over and we spend Christmas and new year in Maryland, US. We visited Disney Land and went to various side attractions. On Christmas day my uncle and his wife roasted a very big turkey! Damn it was so delicious and juicy. When we were unwrapping gifts, my uncle got me with a PlayStation one which was like the biggest thing then... Ah! Na who slap me?!
I smell something matured

2 Likes

Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Mindlog: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Many, spent in the village as a kid.
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by thaoriginator: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by AfroBeatDiary: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Memories
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Amoto05(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
K
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Overgrownbaby: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
December 2019
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by jawalis(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Organicist95:
Z grin
Funny lady. Was only booking space to modify later.
Re: Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! by Didi2d(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Any christmas without snow around, my brother/sister.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ? / What Is Atheism? / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.