Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class (3104 Views)

Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University / See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by debbiebianca2(f): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
A post shard by Kozeem Olaitan Hanafy on his twitter account, reads, "I graduated with First Class fam; The best graduating student in my Faculty and the first KWASU Students’ Union President to achieve the feat! Alhamdulillah".

Kozeem Olaitan Hanafy graduated with a CGPA of 3.73 making him a first class and best graduating student in his Faculty.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MKO_Hanafy/status/1342073543358623748

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Freestainworld(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hope he didn't buy it with his influence in school.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Jullen(f): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Stargurl20(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations, bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Amotolongbo(f): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Freestainworld:
Congratulate the guy.

It isn’t easy achieving that. If it is so easy buying first class with union influence, all his predecessors would have graduated with the first class honor. Same as other schools union President

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by kachdviruz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yoruba and intelligence are inextricable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by WoundedLamb: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nigerian man? Isn't the news already in the Nigerian context?

Congrats to the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by WoundedLamb: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
kachdviruz:
Yoruba and intelligence are inextricable

I agree. But a student graduating with a first class degree in Kwara state doesn't necessarily prove that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Karlifate: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations to him.

But what course did he study?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by illicit(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by sandlakes14: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Abeg when does CGPA of 3.73 signifies first class

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Hintona(f): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
All these unionists are always looking hungry.

Future polithiefcians.

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congratulate the guy.

It isn’t easy achieving that. If it is so easy buying first class with union influence, all his predecessors would have graduated with the first class honor. Same as other schools union President

Too much envy on Nairaland. I mean, see the mumu's thought.

For all I know, to qualify to run for office, one should be on 2.1. From the school I graduated from though.
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Inspiration007: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
sandlakes14:

3.73/4

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by osamz007: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
sandlakes14:

some schools use it over 4
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by osamz007: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hintona:
All these unionists are always looking hungry.

Future polythiefcians.

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by osamz007: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Karlifate:
Congratulations to him.
But what course did he study?
NAIRALAND

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by osamz007: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Freestainworld:

HE DID. I HEARD HE WENT THROUGH THE H.O.D

ARE U SATISFIED NOW

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by pegix(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Leave d school he graduated from
Leave d course he studied
Graduating with 4.67/5)
equivalently3.73/4) no be easy fleet atall with such.a huge administrative position
He has shown a good example
Nevertheless always remember
Being. A reputable scholar is great and important, ;making it in life is IMPORTANTER

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Karlifate: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2020
osamz007:

NAIRALAND

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Karlifate: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2020
pegix:
Leave d school he graduated from
Leave d course he studied
Graduating with 4.67/5)
equivalently3.73/4) no be easy fleet atall with such.a huge administrative position
He has shown a good example
Nevertheless always remember
Being. A reputable scholar is great and important, ;making it in life is IMPORTANTER

Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Prolificgiant(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Congratulations for this great feat
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by SamgoldBaba: 12:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Congrats..
Merry Christmas to you fellowLanders May the blessings of the season be Ours. Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by komonibo(m): 3:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Thank God for the good news smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by ipadeola91057: 5:46am On Dec 25, 2020
:Hope he didn't buy it with his influence in school.HE DID. I HEARD HE WENT THROUGH THE H.O.D ARE U SATISFIED NOW
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Kingluqman(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Congrats to you Comrade... na to graduate with first class for street remain naw
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Ahumanbeing: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Course?
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by sussybae(f): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I agree. But a student graduating with a first class degree in Kwara state doesn't necessarily prove that.
Oh really,so you attended all tertiary institutions in kwara state for you to know it is easy to get a first class there?
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by sussybae(f): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
No he didn't,I attend the school and they don't give out marks like that,you work hard for an excellent result the past s.u president never came out with a first class they could have bought it with their influence if it was that easy
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by femi4: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
First class from what course? Hope it's not all those "I am also a graduate" courses
Re: Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class by Freestainworld(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Noted
sussybae:

No he didn't,I attend the school and they don't give out marks like that,you work hard for an excellent result the past s.u president never came out with a first class they could have bought it with their influence if it was that easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Port-harcourt -basic Studies Programme 2008/2009 / Unad In Adeniran Ogunsanya College / Top 9 Rules Of First Class Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.