Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k (6979 Views)

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Stevengold(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2020
I nearly fell for it when I saw the price of umidigi a7 Pro for 30k

The only problem was that, no pay on delivery option, so I left it.

The only website I can trust for pay before delivery is Aliexpress and wish, cuz I can get my money anytime.

These people are wicked. See the well organised website, just to scam people.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2020
Stevengold:
I nearly fell for it when I saw the price of umidigi a7 Pro for 30k

The only problem was that, no pay on delivery option, so I left it.

The only website I can trust for pay before delivery is Aliexpress and wish, cuz I can get my money anytime.

These people are wicked. See the well organised website, just to scam people.
Dude even uses paystack
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by fibonacci2526: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:
No hope brothers and sisters. money gone down the drain

Sorry for your loss, it's really sad. Can dragnet at least suspend his account so others won't fall into his trap.

4 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Stevengold(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

Dude even uses paystack

Just send a message to paystack, or request for cash back from your bank, that may help.

The scam rate is increasing on daily basis.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Sorry for your loss, it's really sad. Can dragnet at least suspend his account so others won't fall into his trap.
Thanks for your care dude..
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Kayberg: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2020
angry
I'm yet to recover of mine just two days to Christmas.
Nairaland adverts are all from scammers.
Never trust any of them, I repeat, all nairaland adverts are all scammers.

5 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Kayberg:
angry
Hope the money is not that much
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Sam2310(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

Dude even uses paystack
if u get a response to this, let us know.
i have a similar problem with him fa.

1 Like

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Sam2310:
if u get a response to this, let us know.
i have a similar problem with him fa.
You also payed?

And how much?
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Kayberg: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

Hope the money is not that much

May not be much to some, but it is very much to me as it is all my life's savings.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Sam2310(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

You also payed?

And how much?
contact me on undecided.
i don get some information about him
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Kayberg:

May not be much to some, but it is very much to me as it is all my life's savings.
Sorry bro...
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by fibonacci2526: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2020
Kayberg:
angry

Do your due diligence, if you aren't comfortable, always do pay on delivery or use an Escrow. Simple.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by SamuelLoch: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2020
@Sociologymajor, don't give up your hard earned money because you wanted to get yourself a gift. You can get it back! At worse, you'd safe others from getting scammed if you can't get yours back!

Please, start with PayStack. It is much easier with PayStack! Disturb their fraud desk support team to release the guys details. They might not want to, so get one or more persons who have been scammed by that same scammer.
You might want to include CBN's fraud desk mail address in the Cc. That should make PayStack act faster.
This would be done by sending a well composed email, because CBN would get a copy too.

I don't think there's anything your local bank can do here, but if you feel they can provide some support, include the fraud desk email address in the Cc also. You can send the network provider a message, let them know what he did with his SIM card. You might get lucky if you reach out to NPF on Twitter.

This can be done in a day.

Later, you might need a court order so the scammer's details can be released to you.

At your leisure, try to dig more on your own. Just do some inspection, those guys are not perfect with their dealings. They usually leave a flaw.

You shouldn't have gone through this at a time like this. I really hope that you'd recover this and more.
Season Greetings!

11 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2020
This is his Account Information

Mudi Francis

First Bank Plc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by smartty68(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:
No hope brothers and sisters. money gone down the drain
Go print out bank statement and open a suit in the antifraud unit at your bank providing every single single details about the transaction.

It would only cost you time and patience. Also CC CBN, EFCC...

Also make tweets tagging CBN, EFCC, Nigerian Police Force, Your Bank and PayStack on Twitter.

5 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by lereinter(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Was a spell cast on you
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Please Nairalanders, anybody that can help the OP recover his money and subsequently arrest the scammer should please do.

let this scammer be arrested so it can serve as a deterrent to other lowlife scammers.

we Dy suffer for this country and u still get mind Dy scam ur people... that means u don't mean well for ur people na.

Since his account details is here already, can anybody track his address with the information?

He must never go Scot free please since he has scammed many peeps here already.

10 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Kayberg: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Do your due diligence, if you aren't comfortable, always do pay on delivery or use an Escrow. Simple.

Escrow or non, I've learnt my lessons to never trust anyone I meet online over anything.
Whenever I want to transact any, I will go to a respectable office/outlet to do whatever I am to do.

I'm still in pains right now.

2 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2020
smartty68:
Go print out bank statement and open a suit in the antifraud unit at your bank providing every single single details about the transaction.

It would only cost you time and patience. Also CC CBN, EFCC...

Also make tweets tagging CBN, EFCC, Nigerian Police Force, Your Bank and PayStack on Twitter.

Okay I will do all that
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Kayberg: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

Sorry bro...

Thank you.

But I wish that 'sorry' could heal me...
I'm really broken.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by AskProf: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Sorry for your loss, it's really sad. Can dragnet at least suspend his account s
o others won't fall into his trap.

He changes accounts & ,phone numbers at will.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by fibonacci2526: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Kayberg:

Escrow or non, I've learnt my lessons to never trust anyone I meet online over anything.
Whenever I want to transact any, I will go to a respectable office/outlet to do whatever I am to do.

I'm still in pains right now.

Sorry!
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by fibonacci2526: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2020
AskProf:

He changes accounts & ,phone numbers at will.

Very bad. Na wa o.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2020
heed101:
New format use by boys. They create website and use it to scrape your hair
Exactly, they already know that direct bank transfer can cause them big time.

Some uses merchant, cryptocurrency or payment/bills app ID to receive payment cuz those options doesn't hold BVN and primary identity.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Latest Update

Paystack has suspended the account of the Merchant and his First bank account has been frozen for now..

22 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

Can paystack help remedy the situation pls?

It's bad already, before it gets worse

Go to your bank and ask for a chargeback form. They will first give you a different kind of form to fill. If the transaction is not reversed within 2-3 weeks, you will need to return to your bank and this time, they will give you an actual chargeback form.

After 90 days, the transaction will be reversed. Just make sure to gather your evidence. Since you made use of a payment platform, I believe that the money is yet to settle in the other person's account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by TopGraphics004: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2020
I don’t even understand. Some people wil get scammed and won’t speak up. Looking at things, the guy has scammed many people before this current op. If those ones has cried out some other people might not have fallen for his scam.

And to the scammer, just know that your days are numbered, you will surely loose something much more precious that the money you are scamming people on

Useless and stupid fellow

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2020
zeemahn:

Go to your bank and ask for a chargeback form. They will first give you a different kind of form to fill. If the transaction is not reversed within 2-3 weeks, you will need to return to your bank and this time, they will give you an actual chargeback form.

After 90 days, the transaction will be reversed. Just make sure to gather your evidence. Since you made use of a payment platform, I believe that the money is yet to settle in the other person's account.

The merchant already have access to the money. Paystack confirmed that but they have helped with suspending and freezing his bank account for now.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Kayberg:

Some people said their talent is to scam abi. I don't know what joy it gives to see another man sad sad
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Update...

He unblocked me and sent this

1 Like

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Valleys(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2020
You see, never accept that these scammers have won you. Give them a chase.
sociologymajor:
Update...

He unblocked me and sent this
Good one there. Hope he pays
Even when he pays let him pay for the stress.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Infinix Phones To Receive Android 10 Update / Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics / Innjoo Halo Plus Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.