Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

CLOSED {So Sorry} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CLOSED {So Sorry} (471 Views)

I Am So Sorry Fans / Poor GBEBE And His Sorry Mother. (A Tale Of Mysteries And Emotions) / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED {So Sorry} by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
ON HOLD cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED {So Sorry} by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
ON HOLD
Re: CLOSED {So Sorry} by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
WITHDRAWN
Re: CLOSED {So Sorry} by choo: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hello Annahh, Good afternoon. My name is Chukwuma. I read your diary from time to time. Thank God for your testimony on your elevation to a core staff. Please can you help with your banks email address where one can forward his CV even if it's for non-core position, please. I have someone who's a graduate, has concluded his NYSC and is seriously searching for a job. I came to this dead thread just to get your attention. I will be grateful if you can help as some people are resigning to the core positions from the non-core, i believe there might be space somewhere. Thank you.
Re: CLOSED {So Sorry} by Annahh(f): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
choo:
Hello Annahh, Good afternoon. My name is Chukwuma. I read your diary from time to time. Thank God for your testimony on your elevation to a core staff. Please can you help with your banks email address where one can forward his CV even if it's for non-core position, please. I have someone who's a graduate, has concluded his NYSC and is seriously searching for a job. I came to this dead thread just to get your attention. I will be grateful if you can help as some people are resigning to the core positions from the non-core, i believe there might be space somewhere. Thank you.
Sorry for the late reply, the person will have to wait for next year graduate trainee program, as for the non core route, most times it's difficult to get in especially now they have increased the salary, it's mostly who knows who, I even have friends that want the job too but they are unable to get in, I asked my outsourcing firm and they said there is no vacancy anywhere, they even have non core staff on the line waiting to be deployed to the various branch.
Re: CLOSED {So Sorry} by choo: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2023
Annahh:
Sorry for the late reply, the person will have to wait for next year graduate trainee program, as for the non core route, most times it's difficult to get in especially now they have increased the salary, it's mostly who knows who, I even have friends that want the job too but they are unable to get in, I asked my outsourcing firm and they said there is no vacancy anywhere, they even have non core staff on the line waiting to be deployed to the various branch.

Thank you so much for this response. Good luck in all you do and may Gods presence always follow you Annahh.
Re: CLOSED {So Sorry} by Annahh(f): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
choo:

Thank you so much for this response. Good luck in all you do and may Gods presence always follow you Annahh.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Encomiums As ANA Abuja Honours Mamman Vatsa At 81st Posthumous Birthday / The Mermaid Princess - Feather's Stories / Costly Mistake: The Virgin Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.