Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1331244 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sudemba: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Which university Is SHU and RGU? My friend also has 3rd class and she will be glad to hear this

Ezriela:
You don't need a top up masters. Some schs accept 3rd class directly so far you have considerable years of experience in the ur proposed course. Check University of Dundee,SHU ,RGU and so on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by listaby(f): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
the answer is yes.

HollyMadison:
Please what does this question mean?

I’m going for masters in data analytics

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
I think it depends on when you are applying for the visa, if its immediately after you get your CAS, all your have to do is count 28days backwards. However you should know that Teesside is allowing application for Cas until after june 20.

labelle27:
@preeskaar thanks ,but I still need some clarification, does that mean I must have the statement of account for 28days for skooland also have leave it for another 28days to apply for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
HollyMadison:

The code for MSc is RQF7 not NQF. But it should be on your CAS statement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=samcrispy post=101056435][/quote]

We are going to London so we used a higher rate n it came out to be 30, 420 pounds approximately 15.7m

But I added extra 3m
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
On my CAS the code of MSc is NQF7 but while applying there was no NQF7, I did not know it was the same as RQF7 .As seen on the street of telegram,so is the same
mumzt:

The code for MSc is RQF7 not NQF. But it should be on your CAS statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sheffield Hallam University and Robert Gordon University. There are many more universities but those are the ones I can remember now. Someone got 9 offers with 3rd class work on ur personal statement,the rest will be history. Good luck
sudemba:
Which university Is SHU and RGU? My friend also has 3rd class and she will be glad to hear this

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Those people that help you scan and upload your documents at the TLS centre, has there been any incidence of them doing it wrongly?

And also how much would you pay if they were to help you?

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Optimally:
Ok boss, I believe it was a Domiciliary account transfer process, I just spoke with headquarters now, they said between the hour of transfer to 72hrs is what it takes for funds to get to it's destination as against 48hrs I was told at the bank, please, what I want to know is how you funded your Domiciliary account. Thank you

Naira>>>Aboki>>>Bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yes

HollyMadison:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by foley24: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pls has anyone gotten CAS from university of Chester ? For May intake ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by foley24: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
foley24:
Pls has anyone gotten CAS from university of Chester ? For May intake ??

Please anyone ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
wunmi38:

The total tuition is £18,500 an initial deposit of 2015 paid has been made CAS received. Destination is London

Your PoF will have to reflect:
1) The balance of your tuition fee for the first year, (total fee for Year 1 minus the tuition deposit you made)
+
2) The living expenses of the main applicant (£1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London) i.e: £1,334*9
+
3) The living expenses of each dependant (£845 a month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London) i.e: £845*9 X number of dependants

When you've gotten this value in pounds, use OANDA to convert pounds to naira (https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/)

That should give you an idea of how much you need in total for proof of funds. Because of unstable exchange rate, please make sure you have monies above the estimate.

I hope this guides you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ezriela:
On my CAS the code of MSc is NQF7 but while applying there was no NQF7, I did not know it was the same as RQF7 .As seen on the street of telegram,so is the same

Oh okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
sudemba:
Next time, just type SHU UK and RGU UK on google, you should get the names in full
Sheffield Hallam University & Robert Gordon University respectively

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ezriela:
Sheffield Hallam University and Robert Gordon University. There are many more universities but those are the ones I can remember now. Someone got 9 offers with 3rd class work on ur personal statement,the rest will be history. Good luck

UNIVERSITIES THAT ACCEPT THIRD (3RD) CLASS, as compiled from previous posts on UK Traveling Thread

Sheffield Hallam
Roehampton Uni
Robert Gordon
Uni of Sunderland
London Metropolitan
University College Birmingham
Solent University
Salford University
Cardiff Metropolitan
Bedfordshire University
UWE

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SamReinvented: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Same here. Let connect ibeh_nd at yahoo. Com
fireman2:

Got admission for September at Middlesex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aduomayebe: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Donas11:
Please guys how do I go about this, Teeside University debited me more than I was supposed to pay forr tuition deposit..
I paid via online payment option because I had my funds in Euro dorm account..
The deposit was £4000,which was supposed to be 4600euros at best,but I was debited 5293euros...

Please what are my options in this scenario,to get a refund of the excess 600euros?I have sent them a mail already.
please how long did it take for Teesside Uni to confirm your payment and send you the confirmation letter. I made my payment on Monday early morning and up til now I’m yet to get the confirmation letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aduomayebe: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please who has an idea of how long it takes for teesside uni to confirm payment and send the confirmation letter. I paid online via bank card from the US on Monday 19th of April and I’m yet to get the confirmation letter. How long does it take using bank card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 1:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Good evening All.
Pls guru I need a guide.. I currently have 14.5million in my account for pass 2weeks. Can this Amount be enough for visa application after payment of my deposit.thanks.i need an urgent explanation and Guide please ..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Akanjimole: 1:32am On Apr 24, 2021
OgbeniOptional:
Run as fast as you can from that agent

Thanks for response.
Not like I'm thinking of using his option because I noticed a red flag today when i met their representatives.

Can you tell me why I should run away
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Akanjimole: 1:33am On Apr 24, 2021
mrchemist:
Good evening All.
Pls guru I need a guide.. I currently have 14.5million in my account for pass 2weeks. Can this Amount be enough for visa application after payment of my deposit.thanks.i need an urgent explanation and Guide please ..

Very well

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 1:41am On Apr 24, 2021
My Calculations is
€13500 * 540 = #7290000
€1350*9months =€12150 *540 =#6561000
Total == 7290000+=#6561000 = ,#13851000
mrchemist:
Good evening All.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fridayemmexx(m): 1:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Run bro.don’t take that deal

Akanjimole:
There is this company in Ibadan that promised to get me a tier 2 visa. After paying for marriage certificate and the agent to get a job for me in the UK (both totaling N31k), I will get to choose from the categories of jobs available. I was told the total package is 1.5m so I have to pay back when I get to the UK. I presently have admission into 3 UK schools. Considering that money to be spent on school package is far higher than that of the work Visa, I would like to know what the house suggests. Which is better. I'm planning to pay for my tuition deposit by June. The work Visa wont be ready until September or so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lovesavvi: 3:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Pls I just want to confirm if I can use monzo Bank statement of account as a proof of finance for my dependants visa, i,m currently in uk . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 4:46am On Apr 24, 2021
aduomayebe:
Please who has an idea of how long it takes for teesside uni to confirm payment and send the confirmation letter. I paid online via bank card from the US on Monday 19th of April and I’m yet to get the confirmation letter. How long does it take using bank card

Do you know if i can pay via card in Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Please still waiting for response thanks
mrchemist:
Good evening All.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2021
mrchemist:
My Calculations is
€13500 * 540 = #7290000
€1350*9months =€12150 *540 =#6561000
Total == 7290000+=#6561000 = ,#13851000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 5:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Anyone please help me with this

preciousmudia:

Those people that help you scan and upload your documents at the TLS centre, has there been any incidence of them doing it wrongly?

And also how much would you pay if they were to help you?

@justwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.