Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314096 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 1:38am On Aug 10, 2021
DoubleN:
Can anyone confirm what Category of Children require COVID tests??

Will they also need Day 2 and 8 kits??

Urgent please.

Thanks.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/how-to-quarantine-when-you-arrive-in-england

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Goddyss(m): 3:00am On Aug 10, 2021
abiiabby:
I would advise anyone booking Qatar or any flight with a layover to book directly with the airline. If the transit country goes back on the UK's red list you would still be able to get a full refund unlike when you book with third-party agencies.

Are you very sure about the full refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 4:34am On Aug 10, 2021
good day house please can i put my pof in savings account for 28 days
and me and my wife planing to go can we use school address as accomodation. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 4:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Please as anyone booked a flight from wakanow here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by zinfly: 4:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Hello all the Gurus, my inlaw is about to make a late application for a school that resumes on the 20th Sept. my self and husband want to sponsor the entire course and maintenance. the question now is
1. can we logde the money in his account immediately so that the 28 days start reading hence as soon as the admission comes out we can apply
2 will he need more than a month bank statement

please we need your urgent response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Wonderful..Congratulations Senior Citizen

grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheerous:
��������� Lord I thank you!!!

3UK Refusals

2 US Refusals

All declared.

SA, Dubai and Saudi Arabia Visit declared.

I was so scared of some of my details

Study gap: 19years

Just realize all these do not matter.

Walk in

Priority

Biometrics: 29th July

Decision: 3rd of August

Collection Mail: 9th of August

No interview

God will answer everyone.

. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:51am On Aug 10, 2021
God is Good!!! Congrats!!!

Chocomilomilo:
Visa Alert‼️ Visa Alert ‼️ Visa Alert‼️

Ikeja TLS

PRIORITY

1 Austria denial declared

Visa Application - 23/07/2021

Biometrics- 26/07/2021

CAS Used Mail- 27/07/2021

Non straightforward mail- 29/07/2021

Bank reply to UKVI- 03/08/2021

Decision made( got to know via paid mail)- 03/08/2021

Collection mail- 09/08/2021

Picked up- 09/08/2021

Entry Date- August 20

He's too faithful to fail me ���

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 4:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Let him get his offer letter first. Once he has unconditional admission, and has paid deposit. You can move the money to his account.

No one is sure when his CAS statement will come out, so you should be prepared to leave the money in account for as long as his case warrants.
NB. I just saw late application, then put it in his account immediately. No time.

zinfly:
Hello all the Gurus, my inlaw is about to make a late application for a school that resumes on the 20th Sept. my self and husband want to sponsor the entire course and maintenance. the question now is
1. can we logde the money in his account immediately so that the 28 days start reading hence as soon as the admission comes out we can apply
2 will he need more than a month bank statement

please we need your urgent response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 5:01am On Aug 10, 2021
Yes and Yes
fabulous2019:
good day house please can i put my pof in savings account for 28 days
and me and my wife planing to go can we use school address as accomodation. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 5:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks bro, so for couples we can use the school address as accommodation thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 5:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you and God bless you. I am very grateful
for all the help I got from everyone that responded
yesterday God bless you all.
ccurrie:

Hope someone responded. Card only. Your regular Naija naira card is fine. Yes...just go and say that. You can even go once you've submitted your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 5:42am On Aug 10, 2021
Yes, what is your question??
Olawale1993:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Olawale1993:
I used wakanow to book Qatar yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by henryvic: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2021
Please fund his or her account immediately before the admission letter and others so that you can still meet the September intake if not that it will be late..

fetomowo:
Let him get his offer letter first. Once he has unconditional admission, and has paid deposit. You can move the money to his account.

No one is sure when his CAS statement will come out, so you should be prepared to leave the money in account for as long as his case warrants.
NB. I just saw late application, then put it in his account immediately. No time.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2021
Has anyone done walk in at Abuja cebtre recently, is there a crowd?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2021
cheerous:

Hope you got yours?

I got a pick up mail yesterday for one of my daughters while mail for three others are yet to drop.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2021
1. Oatar Airways, is it direct flight to London or transit, what is the cost?

2. Emirates Airline, is it direct flight to London or transit, what is the cost?

Which is better?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amarathripple0: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question, I’ll be traveling to the UK with over £10k as an International student , What happens after I declare it? Would my funds be seized? Reading weird reports online so I’m slightly worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amarathripple0: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Vecharry:

2. Emirates Airline, is it direct flight to London or transit, what is the cost?

Which is better?

None of these are direct flights, they stop at their home country for a few hours. Check the layover time and COVID rules for each airline and make your decision. You can only find direct flights with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2021
In Cash?

There are international anti-money laundering laws. Even if you declare it, you have to answer some questions.

Why not open a pounds denominated account and get dollar card?

Amarathripple0:
Hey guys, I have a question, I’ll be traveling to the UK with over £10k as an International student , What happens after I declare it? Would my funds be seized? Reading weird reports online so I’m slightly worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Amarathripple0:

None of these are direct flights, they stop at their home country for a few hours. Check the layover time and COVID rules for each airline and make your decision. You can only find direct flights with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic.

Thank you. Both don't need transit visa yea? Plus which route to UK is the cheapest
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CSPb: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2021
fetomowo:
In Cash?

There are international anti-money laundering laws. Even if you declare it, you have to answer some questions.

Why not open a pounds denominated account and get dollar card?

Please can you give more light on how this work,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Vecharry:

Which is better?

Open a Pound account at Sterling Bank for example, they will issue you with a Pound Debit Mastercard which you can use to transact anywhere in the world. You can hold cash but try to limit it to no more than £5,000. Depositing large volumes of Cash in a Bank in the UK will also raise eye brows.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kunzzy4me(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2021
cheerous:
��������� Lord I thank you!!!

3UK Refusals

2 US Refusals

All declared.

SA, Dubai and Saudi Arabia Visit declared.

I was so scared of some of my details

Study gap: 19years

Just realize all these do not matter.

Walk in

Priority

Biometrics: 29th July

Decision: 3rd of August

Collection Mail: 9th of August

No interview

God will answer everyone.

. Thank you.

Congrautulations...happy for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gegede(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2021
efosa001:
Oga Segun, how far nau. Hope u remember me. I was the one with the List. Success go all of us

it wasn’t easy ooo at tls yesterday I was number 7 on the list and they don’t even make use of the list thank God I don’t dull my sef ��

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by easydrizzle(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2021
Abeg how did it go, have being in the ikeja center since 4am and am number 2 we were asked to wait till 10am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nkem222: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2021
jofo:

Sorry I didn’t see your message. I only got a notification from nairaland that you want to send a message
which airport did you book.Lagos or Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JudyP: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Good morning house. I have few questions.
Can my husband be my sponsor?
Also can someone give me a breakdown of the uk visa process. Its a bit confusing compared
to canada. My canada application was not approved � tho.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Amarathripple0:

No it will not be seized..well on the UK side but i'm not sure how Nigeria immigration will behave. Though you will be asked questions but clearly the money is for your fees/maintenance in the UK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2021
JudyP:
Good morning house. I have few questions.
Can my husband be my sponsor?
Also can someone give me a breakdown of the uk visa process. Its a bit confusing compared
to canada. My canada application was not approved � tho.
Hiii.
Read page 1 and then some of the thread. Come back here with questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.