Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,303 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures (63325 Views)

Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by 12inchess: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
o por por por por por por por... O por !! shocked shocked shocked

Is plenti in the air grin grin grin grin

Awon ambassador KPK....
Cowbell gang.
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Okoroawusa: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wahala for who no get ogbe ara...

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by ngmoses17(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Apart from being busty , she's beautiful too.
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by kennyz247(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
ds babe don mad ooo see foolishness to highest level

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by naijadrivablog: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Donspicey:
Happy xmas to u all frm DORA milk production...
Na me be that?

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by 12inchess: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
kennyz247:
ds babe don mad ooo
see foolishness to highest level
Which kain nonsense comment be this. If you no wan look the bobbi abeg close your eyes angry angry
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by popizaino(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Extra large pillow
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by JoeEeL(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
See as bwess just big, yansh come flat like bobrisky own...

Girls that are overly busty are usually flat-assed.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Dollanaira: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Massive boob just like Fifa World Cup ball

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by fabsyl(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cleavage Fucking her wl b sweeter than vagina Fucking her. Ho Maserati

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Emeks100: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Good for her.it is her business.someone should please bless me with any little token this xmas.thank you.
3053 5400 79....first bank
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by fatlambert: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lovely cleavage tongue

Do you need a beautiful, responsive and secure website wIth hosting, domain and SSL? Call/chat +234 814 565 8405 to get one from us for as low as 15k. (Christmas promo! Valid for 2 days)
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zoom zoom and Vaseline
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by mrkings84(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Abeg which time be Arsenal vs Chelsea match tomorrow??
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Any guy that shares a bed with Dorathy got no business with pillow.
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
When u see ladies with huge breasts, appreciate them.

They were specially created (special gift).

U rock, babe.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by ukaface(f): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
She showing cleavage,no be news Na. E get how her cleavage no go show, based on her boobs size? No na
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by niyiforeal(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Register with swirge through my referral link in my signature and start earning up to 4k every day.
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Omoslim26: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Big bwest flat yansh
not so cooll
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by richie240: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Even d (black) waist-trainer sef dey show underneath!

OK, we've noticed u sis!
cool
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by columbus007(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
I like this babe.
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Nightalan: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
jawalis:
That guy there is handsome. They are cute folks. Merry Christmas to them
Gay ass modafocka, 4 beautiful ladies and the only one that piqued your interest was the guy wearing pyjamas. Ewww!

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Maj196(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Stupid breasts
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by We4all: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
She should go for breast reduction. The excess fat can be added to her butt. By the way, is she the same person on the left or does she have a twin sister?

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by jawalis(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nightalan:

Gay ass modafocka, 4 beautiful ladies and the only one that piqued your interest was the guy wearing pyjamas. Ewww!
No I’m not gay. I only wish I can be fresh and handsome like that guy. I know the females there are not different from the ones I have bleeeped

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by BlessedNuel: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Seen
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Nightalan: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
jawalis:

No I’m not gay. I only wish I can be fresh and handsome like that guy. I know the females there are not different from the ones I have bleeeped
grin Well, you might not be gay yet...but the tendencies are very high. Just try and refrain from unsolicited effeminate compliments to your fellow guys, it's weird and uncomfortable, save the validation for the opposite sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by chocboi78(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wetin again she wan show
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by foleskay(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Donspicey:
Happy xmas to u all frm DORA milk production...

You af mad walahi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Adakintroy: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Even for Christmas.

The one day set outside to deliver on all things purity. Some still can't deliver their own lot.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by Mydazz(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
See as bwess just big, yansh come flat like bobrisky own...
Life no balance afterall
Re: Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures by ajebuter(f): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
yarimo:
Chaii those boobs must be very soft and smooth tongue tongue

Is that the Buhari' you're expected to defend?

Oya, bring your head make l konk am for you...

tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday / Ned Nwoko Laughs As Comedian Shortcut Cracks Him Up / Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.