Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. I Can't Kill My Self Jare - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. I Can't Kill My Self Jare (655 Views)

Cut Your Coat According To Your Size / I Can't Kill My Self- Churchill / Stunning 5 Year Old Jare Dubbed The 'most Beautiful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. I Can't Kill My Self Jare by WonderManly(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Me self try small jare. This is what I Killed today. Don't blame me ooo. Because I always cut my coat according to my size grin grin grin
I still dey thank God self. Some no even at all!

Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. I Can't Kill My Self Jare by WoundedLamb: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
You didn't need the knife though. You could have just thrown it into the pot. Anyway, I hope it was worth the ingredients.
Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size. I Can't Kill My Self Jare by WonderManly(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
WoundedLamb:
You didn't need the knife though. You could have just thrown it into the pot. Anyway, I hope it was worth the ingredients.
No be my fault now. Me self wan put blood for ground ni tongue I wan make Dem know set me self use knife to meat nio.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria 2021. / The Truth And The Lie / My Worst Generator Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.