Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Funny Stuff Dealers Do - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Funny Stuff Dealers Do (750 Views)

Female Dealers Do Better This Days / Why Do Some Dealers Do This? / Car Dealers Do You Have This Car? Please Provide It: Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Stuff Dealers Do by Piedpiper(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hi
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-629300.0.html

Saw this post of Stevenco grin and was laughing my backside off. It was simply too ridiculous to fathom. And there are more like this all over NairaLanders. Dealers who bargain with themselves , say a car is sold only to re post it under a different at a different price, posting one pix as that of another,intentionally posting blurry unclear pix with the sole intention to deceive, hiding of VIN for Toks cars , defects on naija used, preoreder scams. Do feel free to contribute to the topic , cause at one time or another you might have run into a shytie dealer.
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by pannyman(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by Osama10(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ piedipiper,

Na God go save us oh. shocked shocked shocked

He forgot himself. grin
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by Piedpiper(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
No be small forget o, na prelude to madness the guy de talk to himself, ala kolomental! shocked
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
I would rather change the Title to "Funny things some dealers Do"
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by jbak: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hillarious grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
So who is deceiving who?
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by Piedpiper(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
Posting pictures of clean looking cars only to arrive for inspection and the car is a total piece of shyte.
Some dealers like ***nie, ****ola, etc have cost me quite a spread over time! lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
Thanks for spotting this, Piedpiper. There are many such dealers here on Nairaland, tripping themselves up in their own shyte daily.
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by Wylout: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
Piedpiper:

Posting pictures of clean looking cars only to arrive for inspection and the car is a total piece of shyte.
Some dealers like ***nie, ****ola, etc have cost me quite a spread over time! lipsrsealed

That happened to me recently.

How hard is it to be truthful >>>> in business
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by blank(f): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
Pls, put up more links. This is so interesting.
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by igbsam(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2011
Moderator, please have this post on the frontpage. So many people have fallen victims to people like this idiot,
Re: Funny Stuff Dealers Do by Piedpiper(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
Another thing some dealers do is round tripping whereby they take your deposit , and use it to buy someone else's car only to start posting you to no avail. All the while praying for another person to fall "Mugu" and pay for the arrival of your car! It works well when you have a high volume of clients but when its a trickle pandemonium embarassed
I know cause I have tasted the sweet and the sour.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-588175.0.html

(1) (Reply)

2001 Toyota Highlander / 2004 Toyota Highlander Three Seater But Me 2.6 Million / Check This Out Very Clean 2006 Hyundai Tucson And 97 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.