Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die (816 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2020
few days back I have been having a very strong headache and I lost my appetite also I feel dizzy but not hungry at all it's getting worse day by day.
I don't have taste for any food at all , I feel light headed and my body temperature is high.
i don't want to die doctors in the house please what is wrong with me ?
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Omihanifa: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2020
Don't you know your way to the hospital undecided
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Omihanifa:
Don't you know your way to the hospital undecided
good morning not all of us have the means.

some of us don't have anybody.

believe me I haven't gone out of my room since few days back I lost weight.

I cannot go to hospital I don't have money for treatment and test .

I thought I could talk to someone by explaining my symptoms.

if I have the means I would have long ago.

nothing bad if we look out for each other.

we have lost a lot of nairalanders due to situations like this.

rip dukeprince50 he's dead now because of health issues and lack of means etc
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by njelrapheal: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2020
U cud go to a primary health center. U get free drugs after some cheap tests
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2020
njelrapheal:
U cud go to a primary health center. U get free drugs after some cheap tests
really ? wow thank you I will look for one
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by pyyxxaro: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2020
You don get Corona

Go NCDC office make there quarantine you
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
You don get Corona

Go NCDC office make there quarantine you
abeg o
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Shinapraise(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Goodness34:
few days back I have been having a very strong headache and I lost my appetite also I feel dizzy but not hungry at all it's getting worse day by day.
I don't have taste for any food at all , I feel light headed and my body temperature is high.
where are you based can you message me with your whatssap number 08161127336
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Shinapraise(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Goodness34:
where are u based send ur number to me on Whatsapp 08161127336
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Shinapraise:
where are u based send ur number to me on Whatsapp 08161127336
ok
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by BabbanBura(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Goodness34:

Message me, u need to go to the hospital ASAP of you haven't done so
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
BabbanBura:

please give me your number am in critical condition
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by BabbanBura(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Goodness34:
please give me your number am in critical condition

Send yours, I have responded to your PM
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
BabbanBura:

ok
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by MrBanner(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shinapraise:
where are you based can you message me with your whatssap number 08161127336

This guy is a fraudster, kindly make sure you properly scrutinise his claims before parting away with your money. He is a known serial fraud on this forum and this is his modus operandi

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by MrBanner(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
BabbanBura:

This guy is a fraud, give him money at your own peril.
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by MrBanner(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
BabbanBura:

This particular format is his modus operandi, do not fall for it.
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
MrBanner:

This particular format is his modus operandi, do not fall for it.
why do you judge me for no reason bro stop it am not who you think I am
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Omobada(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
MrBanner:

This guy is a fraud, give him money at your own peril.

Are you 100% sure of this allegation. Because that's how some enemies of progress made me lose my benefactors years back by tagging me fraudster when I was desperately soliciting financial aid for my Law school program. Only for them to apologise later when I called them out and displayed my admission and other evidences.
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by MrBanner(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omobada:

Are you 100% sure of this allegation. Because that's how some enemies of progress made me lose my benefactors years back by tagging me fraudster when I was desperately soliciting financial aid for my Law school program. Only for them to apologise later when I called them out and displayed my admission and other evidences.

Read his older posts. I've seen him hop from one sub story to the other employing different guises in an attempt to obtain money from people. No verified address, no proof, no contact detail, nothing! I'm sorry about your ordeal but there are certain tell-tale signs of fraudulent intent that cannot be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Omobada(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
MrBanner:

Read his older posts. I've seen him hop from one sub story from the other employing different guises in an attempt to obtain money from people. No verified address, no proof, no contact detail, nothing! I'm sorry about your ordeal but there are certain tell-tale signs of fraudulent intent that cannot be ignored.

OK... You're right my bro. It's not that I know him or that I trust him. I just want us to be very sure... And not just alleged fraud for fun... Since I was once a victim of such.
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by PinUp: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omobada:

OK... You're right my bro. It's not that I know him or that I trust him. I just want us to be very sure... And not just alleged fraud for fun... Since I was once a victim of such.

Don't let that fool who calls himself Mr. Banner discourage you from helping whom you can. Go through his posts. He tags everyone seeking help in this forum as a scammer. I mean EVERYONE without any verifiable facts on his claims. He's a very toxic being. I wonder how his life is in real world.

4 Likes

Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by PinUp: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
MrBanner:

This guy is a fraudster, kindly make sure you properly scrutinise his claims before parting away with your money. He is a known serial fraud on this forum and this is his modus operandi

I don't know the OP from anywhere but I have been coming across this your acidic lifestyle. You are nothing but a very bitter soul doing nothing on the forum apart from tagging people scammers. Oga, are you not also a scammer? Swear you haven't deceived, lied, misled etc in your entire life before? I guess reading the above, your conscience has started blaming you. A case of who is without a sin should first cast the stone. Go get a life please.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by MrBanner(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2020
PinUp:

I don't know the OP from anywhere but I have been coming across this your acidic lifestyle. You are nothing but a very bitter soul doing nothing on the forum apart from tagging people scammers. Oga, are you not also a scammer? Swear you haven't deceived, lied, misled etc in your entire life before? I guess reading the above, your conscience has started blaming you. A case of who is without a sin should first cast the stone. Go get a life please.

Coming from an account that was registered barely 2 days ago, I can tell that you're one of those who so flagrantly disobeys the rules of this forum and there is a high likelihood that you're the OP in another skin. You're not even a smart fraudster.
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2020
PinUp:

Don't let that fool who calls himself Mr. Banner discourage you from helping whom you can. Go through his posts. He tags everyone seeking help in this forum as a scammer. I mean EVERYONE without any verifiable facts on his claims. He's a very toxic being. I wonder how his life is in real world.
he is a bloody scammer who think everyone is a scammer like him. he calls everyone a scammer
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2020
MrBanner:

Coming from an account that was registered barely 2 days ago, I can tell that you're one of those who so flagrantly disobeys the rules of this forum and there is a high likelihood that you're the OP in another skin. You're not even a smart fraudster.
you see he is addicted to calling people names please let us shame catch this devil by proving his stinking sense we don't know each other
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2020
PinUp:

Mr banner is a big time fraudster
Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by PinUp: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
MrBanner:

I won't have time to banter words with you but take home my last statement. But in case you missed it, I said "GO GET A LIFE PLEASE". Everyone in this forum cannot be a scammer but to you, they are. Go get your toxic life fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die by Goodness34: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
PinUp:

I won't have time to banter words with you but take home my last statement. But in case you missed it, I said "GO GET A LIFE PLEASE". Everyone in this forum cannot be a scammer but to you, they are. Go get your toxic life fixed.
everyone should check his post all has scam issue but he always call people scammer

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Boost My Immune System / Feet Pain / Sleep Paralyses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.