Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

WATCH: How To Make Ghana-styled Fried Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / WATCH: How To Make Ghana-styled Fried Chicken (649 Views)

How To Make Ghana Peanut Candy (brittle) At Home / A Lady Is Selling Fried Plantain For N4000 On Twitter. Guys React / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: How To Make Ghana-styled Fried Chicken by RandomAfrican1: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2020

Hello folks, it is another food day and this time, we will be learning how to make Ghana-styled fried chicken!

As you already suspected, I will be taking today’s session from my favourite YouTube chef, Perpetual Asiamah.

In today’s video, she takes us through a step-by-step process on how to make crunchy and delicious fried chicken, the Ghana way.

Ingredients

About 5 pounds of Chicken (or a whole chicken chopped into your desired sizes)

1/2 teaspoon

1 teaspoon of grated nutmeg

1 large onion

1/4 cup of chopped ginger

About 10 cloves of garlic

3-4 scotch bonnet pepper (to taste)

1 -2 tablespoons of all purpose seasoning mix

1 teaspoon of salt (or to taste) Vegetable oil for frying

The Preparation

After you have got the above-mentioned ingredients together, we can now go on to the making of the fried chicken meal, and to do so, we have to…

Watch the video here; https://africaatrandom.com/watch-how-to-make-ghana-styled-fried-chicken/
Re: WATCH: How To Make Ghana-styled Fried Chicken by GOVERNMENT2: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2020
YUM YUM grin

(1) (Reply)

Onions My Mom Bought For #600 @ughelli / The Food U Prepare Or The Food Some Else Prepare? / Salad Vegetables In Salad Market: What Is This (pics)???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.