Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Avoid Paripesa Bet - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Avoid Paripesa Bet (3098 Views)

Biamo.bet Reviews And Comparisons / Bet Naija Is A Cheat / Brain Tease: Which Tank Fills Up First? I Bet You Won't Get It Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Paripesa Bet by Ekondo: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
For sport lovers and bettors I will advice you to run away from PARIPESA BET. I SAW them online, clicked on it to register. After registration and verification of my details I deposited 10000 on my account. They gave my FIRST TIME BONUS of 10000. Every one knows fulfilling bonus conditions is hecky and it's better if you reject the bonus because that could actually affect your deposited fund.
So after getting the bonus I had to first wager the bonus according to their terms and luckily I won after meeting all the conditions for the Bonus and the money 10000 was transferred to my main account which I can withdraw after also fulfilling the condition of the main fund deposited. Now I want to withdraw the money I was asked to present all my documents. Bank ATM card used in the deposit(snapped both front and back), my National ID card( snapped at different angle and background), my Voter's Card, my bank statement signed by the bank that shows the day the transaction was made and money stated in it. I presented all the documents and all the names,Date of Birth, photos in the documents tallied with my credentials used in registering with them. Even the name on my bank card and every details on my statement of account matched those details to my name. I was again asked to do a selfie of myself holding ID card close to my face clearly shown including the chat screen dialogue simultaneously where they can also see the email chat I had with them. Meaning I had to go look for another phone to use in doing the selfie of myself holding ID Card close to my face while my main phone is by my side where they can see all the chat dialogue. The last part sound easy to hear but difficult to achieve. There is no where a selfie will capture a chat screen clearly for them to read the text in it clearly no matter how you stretch yourself close to the phone to get it done at the same time struggling with your ID card not to miss your face. Because both the name and photo in the ID card must be seen clearly. I made series of attempts, send it to them. They flagged me down. I did another one, they flagged me down. While still making several other attempts to see if I can get it done, behold by the time I went back to open the chat dialogue, they had deleted the chat with me, which means there's no way I can see the chat dialogue again and fulfilling the condition at this time is unachievable. While they are putting you through all these is for them to eventually wiped the wining in your account and claim it. No betting company will put you through this hard line even after presenting you National and Voter's Card. They next can ask is do a selfie with your ID card close to your face which is very simple. I have never had this sordid experience with 1xbet or 22bet which are main bookmakers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Paripesa Bet by Emeka71(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2020
They scam.
Re: Avoid Paripesa Bet by usmansegun239: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bro this is the worst experience I ever had with paripesa.
I opened an account in paripesa I deposited 100,000 and I played game on the bookie and won so many games.
I tried to withdraw and they requested for documents which I provided at the end, they said I violated their law which I did not to be honest.

I was asked to withdraw only my deposited amount which is very bad.

Here are some screenshots with my conversations with them via email
I deposited 100,000 played game and made 300,000 and all my win amount was taken away and my deposited funds was left

Re: Avoid Paripesa Bet by tangolistic(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Paripesa is a fraudulent company, they will reap you off your principal fund. I regret opening account with them. Their interface is even worse.
I made a deposit into the account and decided to withdraw 60% the next day which is not a big deal, they said I have to wager 50% of the fund before I can be allowed to withdraw the money.

Just stay away from them.

(1) (Reply)

Mp 3 Player For Sale Or Swap With Phone / Gimme Sites To Download Free 2008 Realfootball 3d / ''Ps3 Fan''which Game Are U Waiting For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.