Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,256 members, 7,860,589 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy (30027 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares / Pics 4rm Popular Nigerian Pastor Rev Uma Ukpai's 73rd Birthday Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
May God reward him
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by 7victor(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
pstmikol1:

I'm very sorry for quoting you here, I come to you for your help sir, I suppose to have resume school but still at home now, my dad work is not moving well at the moment and don't know what to do or where to go, we're so broke at home now, please because of Christ, help me with anything I will so much appreciate, you can ask me for any of my school documents or ID, I am for real, may God bless you sir.
I don't know who to go to, It only you I can come to on nairaland.

Honestly I have spent all I had.

I just paid house rent, gave money in contribution and paid for other things also.

Actually I decided to settle every issue involving finances this month.

If I have money later,I will send to you.

But for now I don't have anything.
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Guy this na real men of God..Igbo amaka!
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Igbo kwenu abi na watin dey call ham
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
May God continue to bless and protect him.

Keep him in good health ho lord, and raise men who would seek after your heart like he deed in this generation.
Amen.
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by 7victor(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
pstmikol1:

Good evening sir, how is your work and the family.
I'm sorry for still coming back to you, we have run here and there and I have now resume school since last two weeks, but I am still broke at school, the problem is my father work is not going well for now, please I have come to beg you not to forget me anytime you're buoyant sir.
Thank you sir. May God bless...

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Well deserved
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by 7victor(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
pstmikol1:

Good day sir, how is work sir, sir am starving right now in school as I don't have foodstuffs again, because of Christ consider me.
I School in UDUS here in Sokoto pls help me.

Don't worry, when I get money I will send to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.