Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets (49670 Views)

Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) / Young Man Engages Masquerade In A Flogging Contest As Villagers Watch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by peacekante: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2020
It was a sight to behold as white men celebrate the Egugun culture in London Streets. The men were seen wearing an Egugun costume . The video was captured by a woman.
This is lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWvRiTMlF34

1 Like

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Nanaborga(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Wow , these white people sabi cruise sha

What if the white men were the real owners of our juju and black magic , and Christianity was from Africa , would they have accepted our Christianity and abolish their juju and call it evil like we did , till now India , China and some other countries have not abolished and evil talk their believes and traditions

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by smoke9910(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Hmm. I'm short of words grin
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by pyyxxaro: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Egungun be careful naa Lagoon you de goo

Oyibo be careful naa express you de go

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Black boy, black boy we won't ever lie to you.
Black boy, black boy we don't like the sight of you.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by santakris(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2020
grin Nawa o.
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by longetivity(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2020
These white folks love our culture

5 Likes

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Nazgul: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wao... anyways we're the season for merryment, everyone deserves to be happy.
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by slawormiir: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.......

If I just dey see these people to huzzle go just dey hungry me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by kambili999(f): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lol.

I love Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Kayceenaz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerians will never cease to amaze you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Jestin: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
The white people are such a deceivers. They thought us how to wear shoes, I see them walking barefoot in the street of London. They thought us how to wear clothes, I see them almost naked to the extends yansh will be showing, they thought us how to use cutleries , I see them using their hands this days. They said our culture was demonic and evil, now them don dey wear masquerade

11 Likes

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by HerMajestyCares(f): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Masquerades Worship the devil,

I REFUSE to CELEBRATE the DEVIL angry angry angry

GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD THAT I WILL SERVE,

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Egungun be careful before motor jam u grin

Hit my signature for awoof 200# airtime.
Be sure to use the coupon immediately after downloading the app.
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by OakConsultNG: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Interesting..
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Perfectsouth(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
But the difference is the people at the back this not hold cane and ogogoro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Kuubei: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Them don Dey help us appreciate our culture
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is all part of the Christmas cancel movement spearheaded by Jews .

These same Jews claimed the nativity scene of Jesus birth
that has been part of christmass customs was promoting hate for lack of diversity. So they made Mary into a black woman, baby Jesus a mulato and Joeseph a Chinese. But the Jews were not satisfied and said that for using state funds to erect the naivity scene, was against separation of the church from the state. Soon all European city councils banned sponsoring naivity scenes. Then the Jews went after private busineses that had the effontry to showcase the scene in malls , advertisement and whatnot calling it insensitive to non Christians. Soon corporate world bowed to the Jews. Not stopping there, judas demanded an end to the merry Christmas greeting.

What you are seeing here may pander to Africans but it's all a Jewish scam to totally remove all traces of Christ from Christmas. Even the current useless Marrano Jew, Pope Francis unvieled a nativity scene with pagan idols in the Vatican all in the name of wokeness

Do not fall for Judas tricks.
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Molahnelson(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
All this funny funny signature where are they see here no bi lie ohh
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by janedonez(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Evolution
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Coronavirus123: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by omoadeleye(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nanaborga:
Wow , these white people sabi cruise sha

What if the white men were the real owners of our juju and black magic , and Christianity was from Africa , would they have accepted our Christianity and abolish their juju and call it evil like we did , till now India , China and some other countries have not abolished and evil talk their believes and traditions

People always get bored and want to try new things
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Meow meow.

See the way my people go turn slaves and appreciate the costume because na white man wear am..

5 Likes

Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Lexusgs430: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
I think say UK dey tier 4........ cheesy

Must be an old video............ smiley
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Egugun be careful na express you dey go grin
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by robosky02(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin angry
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by MPESA(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
awhybliss:
But the difference is the people at the back this not hold cane and ogogoro
You sure na the same clips we watch, Abi na another one you dey watch, we other Nairalanders are watching another.
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ur culture ur identity.,....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Nsibidi: The Original Nigerian Writing Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.