Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? (239 Views)

⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? by Preciousgirl(f): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
John 11:25

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

John 10:17-18

[17]“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.

[18]No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”
Re: Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? by doggedfighter(f): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Folktales
Re: Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? by Kriss216: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
doggedfighter:
Folktales
Jesus loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? by femi4: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Preciousgirl:
John 11:25

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

John 10:17-18

[17]“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.

[18]No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”
Spirit of God, Jesus and God the Father

Rom8:11

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you

But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him (Acts 2:24).

All three members of the Trinity - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit were involved in the resurrection of Jesus. The resurrection is individually ascribed to each one of them
Re: Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? by HallaDaTruth: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
On the last day, doubters shall say HAD I KNOWN

1 Like

Re: Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? by Preciousgirl(f): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
On the last day, doubters shall say HAD I KNOWN

I tell u

1 Like

Re: Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? by MightySparrow: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
From your scriptures:

1.Jesus raised Himself
2. Father raised Him
3. Holy Spirit raised Him

Jesus = Father = Holy Spirit.

Case closed
Re: Who Brought Jesus From Death To Life Again? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
MightySparrow:
From your scriptures:

1.Jesus raised Himself
2. Father raised Him
3. Holy Spirit raised Him

Jesus = Father = Holy Spirit.

Case closed

Sure my brother, flesh and blood has not revealed this to you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: RCCG Cancels Cross Over Service Nationwide / 2020 PROPHECIES - WERE THEY ALL LIES ? ? ? ? / Nigerian Pastor Condemns The Wearing Of Nose Mask Says It's Demonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.