Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? (25854 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by missyblissy: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2020
My business and new skills grin

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by jmichael259(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Drsnives:
Finished my service in June 28 D's yr
No job cos of the pandemic
Bought fairly used okada with the remaining alawee b4 e finished
Started okada (omoh e nor easy oo, the shame)
But money dea okada Sha that's of na new bike, my own dea show me shege.
I recouped my money back in 2months, now am planning of buying land even if it's half plot.

Baba God too much

Telling you from experience, buy new bike first and then the land. You'll see wonders and how you'll own your own shelter in less than a year extra.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by owensking(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Getting my green card ������

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Livesimple: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2020
I thank God for life,
Despite all the money nairalanders are floating here nobody could here my cry of helping me with my school fees in school of health madalla Niger state it is well
I trust in you God
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by bamite(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2020
imhotep:

May you walk and never stumble grin

Cc bamite yarimo

I'll soon report you for spamming. Ode
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2020
God no shame us, 2020 was rough men! I almost died like 100 times but God said it wasn't my time and so I'm very much alive and healthy today. I lost no single family member, I made enough money not just for myself but enough to help extended family members. My greatest joy was that I was able to put smiles on people's faces. Thank God for giving me life and good health.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Happy to be alive after this pandemic
Finished my NYSC
Rented two bedroom flat at Ewet housing estate in Uyo.
Gave my mom money for business.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by nom44311: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
Nigerians and buying land, the number one reason Nigeria have the highest rate of unemployment is the "buying land mentality of most Nigerians"!

Someone becomes Governor, the first thing that goes to his mind is to start buying all the lands in all the Nigerian cities instead of thinking of building factories and industries that will create jobs......after buying lands, their next greatest achievement is to start building hotels....filling stations and some block of flats for rent.

Emeka or Abiola travels to US, the first money he saves over there, he sends back to Nigeria immediately to buy land......why are all Nigerians in a hurry to buy land as if land will soon finish when in reality there are several untapped lands all over Nigeria

Honestly with this wack mentality of most Nigerians, unemployment will destroy Nigeria in 50 years from today.

Our youths need to change this foolish mentality they learnt from their corrupt fathers and start thinking of owning factories and industries and engineering workshops. Enough of this recycling of lands in Nigeria angry angry

Few will understand...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by banmee(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Increased my pull ups to 10 reps, sit ups to 65, and my push ups to 70.

Graduated US&R.

Got promoted.

Started fixie biking. Best decision ever.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 29, 2020
I am just waiting for this year to end.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by banmee(m): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2020
owensking:
Getting my green card ������

You lucky mofo. Don't waste it.....
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Lawsaite: 1:14am On Dec 29, 2020
lende:
Completed my house, bought a very nice ride, at least am ok no shaking..
So says a scammer and a lowlife thief
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by banmee(m): 1:28am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
Nigerians and buying land, the number one reason Nigeria have the highest rate of unemployment is the "buying land mentality of most Nigerians"!

Emeka or Abiola travels to US, the first money he saves over there, he sends back to Nigeria immediately to buy land......why are all Nigerians in a hurry to buy land as if land will soon finish when in reality there are several untapped lands all over Nigeria

Honestly with this wack mentality of most Nigerians, unemployment will destroy Nigeria in 50 years from today.

Our youths need to change this foolish mentality they learnt from their corrupt fathers and start thinking of owning factories and industries and engineering workshops. Enough of this recycling of lands in Nigeria angry angry

Dude, you need to wake up. The fastest way to build wealth is to be a landlord. It is one of the few things you will buy that appreciates exponentially from day one. That being said,, I would never purchase it in Nigeria. Waste of money considering the country is not normal.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by EleventhWeirdo: 1:38am On Dec 29, 2020
First, I thank God for life despite the challenging health. I hope to get money to carryout the necessary tests and medications to figure out the real problems and above all, I pray for divine healing for myself.

Second, I finished my service in March this year, got a job in June and lost it in November. I am presently jobless, but I am trusting God for the better.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by gfon(m): 1:40am On Dec 29, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Enlarging my farm....ASUU strike is literally a blessing in disguise to me
bro i really wanna start bee farming come next year,please can you put me through?
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by friend2Macron: 2:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin i finished building my house ,now am looking for wife neva knew is dis hard to find a wife
I can relate. Finished building my house too
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by jaxxy(m): 2:29am On Dec 29, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

This is impressive.
So, someone can achieve this despite the situation of the world at large?
Congratulations bro.

Don’t get overhyped some people are just catching cruise online. U will be shocked!

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Larryguy(m): 3:04am On Dec 29, 2020
I achieved three major things:
A baby girl

A new SUV

A new house which I started this year and entered same year.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Uwamgbede26: 3:06am On Dec 29, 2020
I achieved a lot...
1. Very much alive and kicking and drew closer to God my savior.
2. Still confirmed once more that I am a very spiritual person, gifted in the realm of the spirit.( Gets revelations about people)
3. Finished two new books(prose) wanna write more next year.
4. Made more money.
5. Got favours from good people and flee from bad energy.
6. And so much more.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Emeka71(m): 3:22am On Dec 29, 2020
My survival.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by AOgundipe3: 3:30am On Dec 29, 2020
I bought a new car, move into my own house, start a new business... God has been good to me....
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by dannyspeejay(m): 3:30am On Dec 29, 2020
I cashed out since 3 years of hustle

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by mikendie(m): 3:37am On Dec 29, 2020
I invested in CHY
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Nicoddemus(m): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2020
olisefom:
I resigned.

After working for a period of 12years. Started my business with less than 200,000 (borrowed) and made my first million in life.
Which business gave you such money in a short duration. Please share I'm thinking of a business to start
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alabsmichael(m): 5:13am On Dec 29, 2020
mrkings84:
Absolutely nothing. I mean nothing!!

If I have my way, we would have repeated this year.

Come to think of it, MANY YEARS AGO, I WAS HEARING OF VISION 2020, WHERE IS THE VISION?
covid 19 has spoilt it
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by 10kgod(m): 5:14am On Dec 29, 2020
grin grin.... My small scale bizz failed in 2020. Well, I thank God for the breath of life. Have diverted my attention to another bizz again. I pray God see me thru.

I couldn't boost of did anything tangible in 2020..... Only completion of nysc.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2020
bamite:

I'll soon report you for spamming. Ode
Because I don't support APCheat eh. . .

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by maxkia(m): 5:51am On Dec 29, 2020
I bought my wife A 2016 Model Honda Accord Sport as Christmas gift. I also built a new 4 Bedroom Duplex. Corona year has been good thus far ✊

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Drsnives(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2020
idu1:

Buy new okada leave land first. wetin you want take land do.

jmichael259:

Telling you from experience, buy new bike first and then the land. You'll see wonders and how you'll own your own shelter in less than a year extra.

The reason am opting of land now is her in my place the price is going up on a daily basis cos of this G boys who buy at ridiculous amount.
I will listen to you guys and go for a new bike
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Munzy14(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2020
tolugar:
I bought land in pleasant places.

I took care of my health back to back.

Finished my MSc

I started a new house today

I ghosted all my babes

I became stingy
cheesy
You go fear mother of all ghosting.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by obyrich(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:

Someone becomes Governor, the first thing that goes to his mind is to start buying all the lands in all the Nigerian cities instead of thinking of building factories and industries that will create jobs......after buying lands, their next greatest achievement is to start building hotels....filling stations and some block of flats for rent.

Is land no longer a factor of production? Will the workshop, factories and industries you are advocating be built in the air or on water? Bros chill.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by micxwell(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2020
tolugar:
I bought land in pleasant places.

I took care of my health back to back.

Finished my MSc

I started a new house today

I ghosted all my babes

I became stingy
Congrats bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

5 Undeniable Facts Of Life / Postal Or Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria / Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.