Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA (4182 Views)

Please How Can I Send Money To Someone In Canada? / Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by MrGoood: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2020
I want bank rates plz and if I am to use domiciliary account, can I transfer from Naira to domiciliary account?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by MrGoood: 1:04am On Dec 29, 2020
waiting for your response
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by macrodata(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
MrGoood:

I want bank rates plz and if I am to use domiciliary account, can I transfer from Naira to domiciliary account?
I'm guessing you're a coin trader? Have you been able to get the information you need? I'm in a tight corner too.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by VOUCHERS4AFRICA: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Get a continental USD Vouchers for Africa gift card at our rates and send to the person. We'll inform recipient on how to get value.
We are yet to open continental USD to Nigerians but we could let you see what it looks like.
***We do not have bank rates and our solution may or not be suitable for you depending in what you are trying to achieve.
You can mail va@africa-or.org
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by FELIX30(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please guys, what's the best way to receive money from USA to Nigeria now.
My sister has been trying to use worldremit but it's declining the transaction.

Also tried to use xoom but Nigeria is not on the list of countries where you can send money on xoom anymore.

Can someone help
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by fermlad: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
SENDWAVE nko? www.sendwave.com
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by AbujaClient: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
FELIX30:

Also tried to use xoom but Nigeria is not on the list of countries where you can send money on xoom anymore.

Can someone help

Why the worries, Go to any Bank and request for Moneygram or Western union as long as is from a direct source and you have your Receipt with you, Request for the form fill it and get your cash.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by fermlad: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
FELIX30:

Can someone help

SENDWAVE nko? www.sendwave.com
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by wealthpreach(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
MrGoood:

if you're sending to a person, tell him or her to get uba africard, international high. It's a prepaid card, they could use it without having a bank account. You both should open a Paypal account, there's a guy here on nairaland doing it for 2 or 3 k. Paypal sends bank rate anytime any day.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
I'm also trying to send to my brother im just meeting dead ends
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by busmagnate: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
FELIX30:

Can someone help

If your sister can wire usd into my dom account while I credit you the naira equivalent please revert
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
wealthpreach:
if you're sending to a person, tell him or her to get uba africard, international high. It's a prepaid card, they could use it without having a bank account. You both should open a Paypal account, there's a guy here on nairaland doing it for 2 or 3 k. Paypal sends bank rate anytime any day.

Please enlighten me on this are you saying I get a africard link it to my PayPal deposit money in the African and send funds to the recipient PayPal in the USA
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by samsard(m): 2:26am On Jan 29, 2021
wealthpreach:
Not advisable. They can limit the account.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by samsard(m): 2:30am On Jan 29, 2021
FELIX30:

Can someone help
There's an alternative.
Download and install the FinTech app called Eversend. Verify the account. Add USD using your debit/credit/prepaid card. Convert to Naira at 452/$. Then send to his/her Naira account. There's a fee of 2.85% of amount being added by USD card
You can use my referral link and I'll get a token for bringing people to the platform.
Badb0y4lyf
https://eversend.page/57tc

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by Oshe3084: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2021
samsard:
There's an alternative.
Download and install the FinTech app called Eversend. Verify the account. Add USD using your debit/credit/prepaid card. Convert to Naira at 452/$. Then send to his/her Naira account. There's a fee of 2.85% of amount being added by USD card
You can use my referral link and I'll get a token for bringing people to the platform.
Badb0y4lyf
https://eversend.page/57tc
bro which bank card allowed you to add more than $300.mine stops at $100
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by samsard(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Oshe3084:
bro which bank card allowed you to add more than $300.mine stops at $100
This was from a dollar denominated card
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by Oshe3084: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Bro how did you fund the dollar?did you go to aboki
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by Gbagura: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2021
samsard:
This was from a dollar denominated card
What's the max amount you can send from USA to a naira denominated account?
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by Gbagura: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Oshe3084:
Bro how did you fund the dollar?did you go to aboki
Guess he's in the USA.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by samsard(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Gbagura:
What's the max amount you can send from USA to a naira denominated account?
1 million a day max, 6 million a week max and 20 million max per month. That's once you're fully verified.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by Gbagura: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2021
samsard:
1 million a day max, 6 million a week max and 20 million max per month. That's once you're fully verified.
Has worldremit stopped sending to Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by samsard(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Gbagura:
Has worldremit stopped sending to Nigeria?
They send dollar cash pickup, not to Naira account.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by Gbagura: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2021
samsard:
They send dollar cash pickup, not to Naira account.
That's cool for me. Na to go change am for aboki crib.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by wealthpreach(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2021
samsard:
Not advisable. They can limit the account.
it's what I'm using oga.

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by wealthpreach(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

Please enlighten me on this are you saying I get a africard link it to my PayPal deposit money in the African and send funds to the recipient PayPal in the USA
get a Lesotho Paypal.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by samsard(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2021
wealthpreach:
it's what I'm using oga.
When did you start using PayPal? Sending money through PayPal like that is risky.
It's best he uses World Remit or Western Union worse come to worse

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by wealthpreach(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2021
samsard:
When did you start using PayPal? Sending money through PayPal like that is risky.
It's best he uses World Remit or Western Union worse come to worse
for months,
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by samsard(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2021
wealthpreach:
for months,
LoL. What's the highest you've received on it cheesy PayPal can limit you if there's an unusual inflow or from questionable sources.
The level of risk involved in receiving from a freelance platform is not the same with receiving from an individual.
I've been using PayPal for a fair bit longer than you and have seen people's money locked or seized by PayPal.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by wealthpreach(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2021
samsard:
LoL. What's the highest you've received on it cheesy PayPal can limit you if there's an unusual inflow or from questionable sources.
The level of risk involved in receiving from a freelance platform is not the same with receiving from an individual.
I've been using PayPal for a fair bit longer than you and have seen people's money locked or seized by PayPal.
I only posted my recent flow. I withdraw almost every-week.
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by wealthpreach(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2021
If he is using a clean cash why not? If they limit him, he provides his details. Or withdraw after 90 days. Also, he could clean a dirty cash through a funnel. We can't know everything, can we?
Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by samsard(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2021
wealthpreach:
I only posted my recent flow. I withdraw almost every-week.
Good for you. But don't advise anyone to receive money through PayPal when there are alternatives. PayPal is risky, that's the first lesson that people learn the hard way.
And like I said, receiving from a freelance platform is not the same risk as receiving from an individual. Once you hit a certain limit that no one knows, they slam you with a limitation.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA by samsard(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2021
wealthpreach:
If he is using a clean cash why not? If they limit him, he provides his details. Or withdraw after 90 days. Also, he could clean a dirty cash through a funnel. We can't know everything, can we?
Forget clean cash, even US residents with verified US PayPal accounts and legitimate businesses get limited. A friend's client had had over $50k tied for six months because PayPal got crazy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Sell Original Deep Cycle Battery From Usa. For Your Inverter And Solar Panels / Naira Crashes To 700 Naira Per A Dollar! IPOB Youths Come In Lets Celebrate / Rice Business In Nigeria The Big Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.