Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video (65906 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Storm Anambra Community For A Birthday Party: Video / Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Kingluqman(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
doctore212:
I want to stop dey visit olosho for 2021.

I go carry my bag enter my olosho babe for Ketu this evening and do cross over for her end.

After that I go change.

Make una pray for me
In your dream!! I can not come and waste my prayer grin

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by EmekaBlue(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin

Namesake carry go. The convoy don tech pass Nigeria president own sef

Ego dimma

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Jackipapa: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Lovelyn451(f): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
stompers...how many times will they storm Anambra this year? make dey no break ground o
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by big7: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
chatinent:
To intimidate the poor or what?

Poverty na mind set ooo
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by nams77: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fabulousl0l:
Anambra men are moneybags
Even taught it was a governor convoy

This is just E-money, what will happen if our men aboard comes back?

You just have to give it to the Igbos, special blessing follows them everywhere they are

IGBO AMAKA
I saw the convoy yesterday on top the bridge. O boy if you no get money for this country ehn! You no go like yourself

4 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
The source of his income will soon be reveal, just like uncle puppy. grin

9 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Evidenx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Anytime i hear E-money on nairaland i think of Airforce1.
Abeg weh airforce 1??

Indomie generation of nairaland dont know airforce1.

4 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by InvertedHammer: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Typical Ibo man

Dangote , Rabiu of BUA group, Adenuga and Otedola don't do all this and everyone knows they are rich

/
That’s why they are Dangote and Rabiu while these guys are E-Money and KCee. Each one has his own lifestyle. Find your niche and follow it.
Some are not happy with billions while others are living blissful life with millions. Not a single dime will follow anyone to the grave.
/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by holuwajobar(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
majamajic:

No , Anambra has the least poor people in Nigeria

Every Xmas in Anambra is like this , Mikel , flavour , phyno , psuquare , umenyiora are all from this state , it's like mass return for them during Xmas ,u can see ifeanyi ubah yesterday too

That's why Anambra is the best state to spend Xmas and new year , tight security , smooth roads , best masquerades , men that fall in from akata
but they will still go back to Lagos abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Omodua(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Typical Ibo man

Dangote , Rabiu of BUA group, Adenuga and Otedola don't do all this and everyone knows they are rich

What are you trying to insinuate? Everybody has his lifestyle. So because those men don't make noise, others should not, but remain quiet, abi? Poverty has blocked your brain!

9 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by majamajic(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
holuwajobar:

2 weeks holidays in Anambra for Anambra person is far better than one year spent in Lagos , Anambra person can live rent in Lagos and have a big mansion in Anambra , they are the only state that behaves that way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
onye chukwu goziri mebe ngala maka na enwero.. ( the one who God has bless should show off, nothing dey happen. )

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by majamajic(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Typical Ibo man

Coscharis , ibeto and innoson are from Anambra too

Noise maker Husspuppi is from where ? Igbo ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Festflor: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gwa that man mechie onu k'onu isi ego!

2 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by NelJ(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oluwa abeg shawer me blessings...
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Festflor: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
You Just dey waste fuel, All these ones no dey move me again, oga comment ready e still dey move you?
Gwa that man mechie onu k'onu isi ego
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by sweerychick(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nightalan:
Hmm, one idîot up there said it's to motivate the poor, these guys from the East have a very shallow, and low thinking mentality. They are primitive to the core. Perhaps to motivate them into drug pushing and crimes. No moral-having, money worshipping bush babies.
I would have blasted that your hateful brain but of what use would that be to me. You think Igbos have time to be intimidated by this, money and hard work motivates an average Igbo man, just because your biased media always recycles news about drug dealers from eastern origins while leaving the real drug barons in the SW.. how many times have NDLEA destroyed drug farms in the SW? Keep hating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by AfroAgroPower: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
EVideos:
Emoney and Kcee storm Anambra in grand style with long convoy that stretched a kilometre from Head-Bridge Onitsha. They equally had police outsiders moving ahead of the convoy to dictate the direction and announce the arrival of the Fivestar CEO and his brother.

Anambra State is the best place to be in any festive season particularly on Christmas. The whole of Anambra is virtually turned into a big carnival and entertainment hub from one city to another and one community to another.

Emoney and Kcee are brothers from Uli Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuI-qE8oWJ4

It is really a good thing to be financially successful in life.

For a fact, Financial Success is The Best and Ultimate Feeling.

As Year 2021 approaches; all that it takes to be More Financially Successful Agriculturally is all we will continue to do, and that is why we are already embarking on Our Next Agricultural Solution.

The very big deal.

AGRICULTURAL FOREX...!!!

E-money worked Smart and Hard for his money, let's work Smart and Hard for ours. cool

As Smart and Sensible Nigerians, Let's focus on Sustainable Investments on AGRICULTURE.

We have developed an Online/Offline Agricultural Solution called AGRICULTURAL FOREX which we want every Wise Investor to Utilize in Enriching themselves whilst they improve the AGRICULTURE in Nigeria.

Visit the link below to join our discuss.

https://www.nairaland.com/6330285/what-agricultural-forex#97472399

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by holuwajobar(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
majamajic:

2 weeks holidays in Anambra for Anambra person is far better than one year spent in Lagos , Anambra person can live rent in Lagos and have a big mansion in Anambra , they are the only state that behaves that way
but why stay in Lagos when u can stay in your mansion in anambra ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
This kcee guy body is so fresh ehh kai walaihi, saw him at owerri airport, His skin was so kiss, Baba God remember me too o! cry
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
holuwajobar:
but why stay in Lagos when u can stay in your mansion in anambra ?

Business , u understand ? They do tap from congested Lagos

Then cool it off during Xmas in their heaven homes in east

3 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by sweerychick(f): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
holuwajobar:
are you feeding them in Lagos? Are they not doing legitimate business there, I wonder what you kids feel Lagos is?

5 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Afostev11(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
doctore212:
I want to stop dey visit olosho for 2021.

I go carry my bag enter my olosho babe for Ketu this evening and do cross over for her end.

After that I go change.

Make una pray for me
guy talk true weitin dey ur church mind? u won do cross over on top toto, chai ur hell fire shaaa cheesy
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Seyzcham91(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
waste fuel indeed! exactly how poor people think! Thats a basic poor mentality and before you start raining Insult

For your information i personally too don't support this convoy shit as e no move me too but you saying "just dey waste fuel is nonsense and rubbish on all levels"

We talking Rich People you talking Fuel undecided undecided
DuBLINGreenb:
You Just dey waste fuel, All these ones no dey move me again, oga comment ready e still dey move you?

4 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Seyzcham91(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
i dey tell you
bamvik:
So many millionaires from Anambra state! That state is blessed
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Misterdhee1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
majamajic:

Every Xmas in Anambra is like this , Mikel , flavour , phyno , psuquare , umenyiora are all from this state , it's like mass return for them during Xmas ,u can see ifeanyi ubah yesterday too

That's why Anambra is the best state to spend Xmas and new year , tight security , smooth roads , best masquerades , men that fall in from akata
Can you please provide an official proof to this? Or is it the usual random throwing around of falsehood as facts?
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by crafteck(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
sweerychick:
I would have blasted that your hateful brain but of what use would that be to me. You think Igbos have time to be intimidated by this, money and hard work motivates an average Igbo man, just because your biased media always recycles news about drug dealers from eastern origins while leaving the real drug barons in the SW.. how many times have NDLEA destroyed drug farms in the SW? Keep hating

You guys are both right
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Money is good, money commands
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by etrouble: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
madmohamed:
number one disease in this world is poverty. So jee gbaba mbo

But stupidity leads to poverty. The former is your current state.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by Misterdhee1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fabulousl0l:
Anambra men are moneybags
Even taught it was a governor convoy

This is just E-money, what will happen if our men aboard comes back?

You just have to give it to the Igbos, special blessing follows them everywhere they are

IGBO AMAKA
It's this silly chestbeating cum excessive boasting that push una men to go dey commit crime all around the globe. You guys need to tone down a bit on this excessive mouthing of "having riches" when in reality, your people are no where to be found in the richest list of individuals in the country.

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video by habakukjss3: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
majamajic:

Tight security my foot.
You obviously not in tandem with the happenings around onitsha. Specifically uppper Iweka, Nkpor, Obosi, Awada , Owerri Rd. .. The rate of criminal activities here is alarming.

However,
Anambra is enjoyable during festive season because it's citizens are wealthy and know how to spend money to better lives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Surgery / Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.