Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,008 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? (1808 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2019 / All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] / Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Guidelines And Closin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? by Twenty8: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2020
Are NDA candidates more well trained?
or is it just the certificates? what is their difference and what makes the NDA trainee more suitable than the DSSC/Recruit trainee?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

To answer your questions sequentially, Yes NDA combatant are more expose, more valued and more respected in the military because the have gone through that 4-5 under the military training consecutively. Both Academically and Military training.

No, it's not a certificate but a qualifications. A valued one.

Like i have said NDA graduate have upper hand and more opportunities than a normal DSSC graduate.

DSSC are civilians or military personnel who would go through a 1 year training. They are often professionals and thier aage range should not be less than 35. While SSC are civilians or military personnels who can go through a one year training and being posted to place like artillery or infantry because they have strength. Thier age range should not be less than 27.

While recruit on the other hand are normal soldiers with Secondary school certificate who after 6 months are commission non officers soldiers. The apex of their range range is an MWO. It's very hard to scale through to Second lieutenant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? by edo3(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Are u learner? Just hear yourself.. Can u compare someone that started from d scratch to someone who later join up when d structure is completed? Regular all d way!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? by donbachi(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2020
No difference..the north get 70% stake in both.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? by Twenty8: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

To answer your questions sequentially, Yes NDA combatant are more expose, more valued and more respected in the military because the have gone through that 4-5 under the military training consecutively. Both Academically and Military training.

No, it's not a certificate but a qualifications. A valued one.

Like i have said NDA graduate have upper hand and more opportunities than a normal DSSC graduate.

DSSC are civilians or military personnel who would go through a 1 year training. They are often professionals and thier aage range should not be less than 35. While SSC are civilians or military personnels who can go through a one year training and being posted to place like artillery or infantry because they have strength. Thier age range should not be less than 27.

While recruit on the other hand are normal soldiers with Secondary school certificate who after 6 months are commission non officers soldiers. The apex of their range range is an MWO. It's very hard to scale through to Second lieutenant.

You sure know this stuff.shocked

But I hear a DSSC/recruit can also join the NDA, is that true?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Twenty8:

You sure know this stuff.shocked

But I hear a DSSC/recruit can also join the NDA, is that true?

A DSSC candidate can't join the NDA because he is a professional having gone to the university.

A recruit, he can't because he's a serving personal in the military already .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? by vijayblinx1: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please i really want to know if I apply for pgd in nda finish and do msc too,,would I be commissioned as a soldier?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? by vijayblinx1: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Can i go for Pgd at NDA then afterwards go for Msc and be commissioned as an officer??

(1) (Reply)

Average Age For Msc / Computer Science Vs Mass Communication Degree, Which Best In Nigeria / 12 Things You Must NEVER Reveal About Yourself At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.