Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Most Easiest Way For The Unilag Msc Registration & Qualifying Exams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Easiest Way For The Unilag Msc Registration & Qualifying Exams (902 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Qualifying Exam Past Questions And Answers 2014 /2015 / Army Col, 10 Officers Set Nigerian Tankers Ablaze, Pave Way For Boko Haram / Unilag Aptitude Test Or Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Easiest Way For The Unilag Msc Registration & Qualifying Exams by stealth007: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
As we all know,Unilag's 2011/2012 MSc form is out, I am currently studying MSc programme in Unilag, Faculty of Engineering. When I enrolled for the programme, I did come from Yobe State a neighbouring state to Borno State, Maiduguri. When I gained admission and I was true with my registration, I realized the following:
1. The only time you need to come to Unilag is when you are to write entrance exam and when the Lectures begin.
2. Your entrance exams is the combination of GMAT and your professional/technical field questions
3. The exams is department specific, it can be OBJ, theory , SAQ or the combination of these.
4. The past questions can be gotten to you where ever you reside in Nigeria.
5. You do not need a transcript provided you have your original Certificate.

N.B
For the no 1 above,If you are not residing in Lagos, you do not need to come around except during the stated stages provided you have someone to be trusted on ground in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

'miracle Baby' Born Outside Of Womb (video) / . / Used Isuzu Axiom 2002 Model For Sale 1.2 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.