Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique (51120 Views)

Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Three Ladies Caught Stealing In A Boutique In Uyo, Disgraced. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Hassanmaye(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Godons1:

Na IGBO, check the Legs well, well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Felicox(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
It does not look like it's the same person. The dressing looks alike, but its definitely different. Check the difference in the colour of the cap, the CCTV lady wore buttoned blouse and is definitely more curvy than the one in the picture. Let's always be careful before throwing accusations on people.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Seyzcham91(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2020
grin
osamz007:
THIEF WEY DEY LOOK FRESH
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Cutehector(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Many of these girls you see out there are like Yahoo boys but in another form! I won't be surprised if she's a nairaland member.

I dey suspect some nairalander girls but I no go mention name grin
zzor

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2020
EXLOVER:
She's even married,

Even with CCTV the police won't still catch the thief.
They will say the matter is still under investigation sad
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Akpacha(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Married lady for that matter, shame go the catch the husband now.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Lenient001: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2020
No mind her jhoor.. She simply went for her own aso odungrin.
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE O
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by shugabasbn: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Is it a must? Ladies and stealing in boutique is like Katsina and kidnapping
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Just to belong; look at how she disgraced herself and her entire linage . It's a pity.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Joygift3666: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please is she married?
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Sunshinegold44: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
See my wife turned to stealer
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by ayandee: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
eliokwun:
In norway where I live. There is usually a tag that is attached to the cloth or shoes that only the cashier can remove. Any stolen goods will be easily noticed with a loud sound while leaving the place. Make Nigeria level up
we had that in the library of the law firm where i worked here in Nigeria way back 2007/2008. You can not take any book from that library. Very sophisticated crime prévention technology . It's one technology those who install CCTVs can easily sell to shop owners.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
The alleged thief is even wearing a wedding ring. Imagine the shame she has brought on her husband, in-laws & kids, if she has any. This post will go viral & the ppl that know her will know her true colour. Folks, good name is better than wealth.

The post also states that she stole $20,000 from someone's handbag as well. My question is; why would someone leave such huge amount of money in a bag lying around? After someone I know stole my $5000 some years back, which I was supposed to use & pay as balance for my goods, I don't ever carry or keep huge cash anymore. Thank God I survived the shock.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
heybeebugatty:
Na their way... team member of I can't marry a man that doesn't have a job, car, etc...
Chai, God bless you, ordinarily these kind of girls are on social media platforms like Facebook, IG, Twitter shouting or snubbing guys saying how much dey your account or you are broke gang, not my class bla, bla.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by pek(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
danietohbadt:
she even get apple belt.

Apple don dey do belt?

#justthinkingloud
From your comment and that of many others like you, it is obvious comprehension is a very serious problem for the youth. It is either you didn't read the post or you don't understand it. That lady you were referring to is not the thief but the owner of the shop.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Millimann:
Although I think she actually stole the clothes, I don't think they can prove it in court since the camera didn't capture when she put the clothes in her bag.
Didn't you see the clothes she stole was put in the bag and the tag for that clothes in the shelve was without clothes wasn't paid for? I believe there's a policy in that shop for every clothe with that tag will be paid for.
Them go use her shine for police station not even court self. That case no go reach court.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Buzx:

I guess what he was trying to say it that the image that was released was captured by an handheld camera rather than a CCTV. The lady's face was not visible on the CCTV footage.
Did the person not see the record of the footage on the screen?
It is very easy to afford an efficient one these days, even in a very local market where they sell yam, tomatoes, onions in madina markets, greater accra Ghana you will see very local shops with CCTV camera put on TV screens, even a mad man from a far can see you stealing if you try it.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
slowice:
Anybody that ve an idea of how to recover a hacked Facebook account should please let me know.... Please
If it is not verified, forget it. It is gone.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Felicox:
It does not look like it's the same person. The dressing looks alike, but its definitely different. Check the difference in the colour of the cap, the CCTV lady wore buttoned blouse and is definitely more curvy than the one in the picture. Let's always be careful before throwing accusations on people.
It is same person, the second pix is her social media pix on IG, check very well.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by tundeshola(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
With wedding ring on! Lolz
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by danietohbadt(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
pek:
From your comment and that of many others like you, it is obvious comprehension is a very serious problem for the youth. It is either you didn't read the post or you don't understand it. That lady you were referring to is not the thief but the owner of the shop.

Mr Comprehension who told you I was referring to the thief?
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by slowice(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
onyechez:

If it is not verified, forget it. It is gone.

Wow... Too bad
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Millimann: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
onyechez:

Didn't you see the clothes she stole was put in the bag and the tag for that clothes in the shelve was without clothes wasn't paid for? I believe there's a policy in that shop for every clothe with that tag will be paid for.
Them go use her shine for police station not even court self. That case no go reach court.

I didn't see where she put any clothe in her bag. How can the boutique allow customers to enter their changing room with their bags when there is no CCTV in there? I repeat, it will be hard for them to prove in court that she stole the clothes, although I believe she stole them.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by bigcasava1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which flag is on the cap?

E be like say na dem
OPC
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by EXLOVER(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

They will say the matter is still under investigation sad
For like 10years
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Victor700: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
DonVic
Is quite unfortunate a matured lady for that matter..
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Housing(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
The owner of that boutique is a popular socialite with a wide huge Street presence. The lady is in a big mess. Omo Sogunro is not that gentle oooo
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by Ifebazz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ladies actually steal more than guys.
The things they steal, even Lucifer would be ashamed of it sef. Undies, clothes, perfumes, shoes etc.

peacekante:
Luck has finally run out of a lady who stole some cloths in a Boutique after her face was captured on CCTV placed strategically in the Boutique. The CCTV also captured how she stole the items in the shop. The lady had wore a nose mask and a eye glass thinking she will not be captured. The owner of the Boutique with handle on instagram(Sophie couture) took to her Instagram handle to call on the lady to return the items she stole in her shop or face arrest.
She wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJYNQT0rkf7/?igshid=fvmxp6j04o3j
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by rafosky1: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Millimann:
Although I think she actually stole the clothes, I don't think they can prove it in court since the camera didn't capture when she put the clothes in her bag.

Exactly what i was thinking. There is no evidence that she stole anything. Infact, it is a defamation of character. She should sue the shit out of them.
Re: CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hmmmm, after she will be forming like original slay queen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / Wizkid Turns Up As Davido Performs At OhMyMusicFest In Amsterdam, Netherlands / Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.